IGNORED

Stone Island full kit ******* :laugh:

spudski

• Admin
19 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Get The Badge In on Twitter is well worth a follow, their world cup has been brilliant so far.

Some of the photos are hilarious, but equally sad

20 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Never quite understood the hype around Stone Island and the desire to wear it...

Terrace clobber has always been a thing ever since the Scousers raided all those shops in Italy

To  be fair I have bought it/worn it- I loved growing up in the 80’s The music ska/soul/ funk ?.Getting the first Lacoste top when I was on the Bristol - Bordeaux exchange in Bayonne ( I know french knowerers 120 miles south but what a place?

When I first started working and going into John Anthony 1986 in town was great- I loved it.

Better than being a Gashead wearing a donkey jacket.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

Never quite understood the hype around Stone Island and the desire to wear it...

Some of their special run stuff is very nice. Dye materials in an interesting way and some of the early stuff is genuinely groundbreaking in terms of design.

A plain green sweatshirt with a badge on the sleeve in another matter. I wouldn’t wear it because of the negative reputation it has but they do make some really nice stuff as well as compete rubbish. 

8 hours ago, Red-Robbo said:

I'm not entirely up these days with the closet-case "casual" scene, but from those I know who are, I understand that CP or Canada Goose are the brands to be seen in. If you want to be the bellend of the ball. 

CP Company definitely. Canada Goose not at all. In terms of expense, CG is a level above CP and SI.