IGNORED

Grealish celebration

SecretSam

BBC Breakfast just did a piece on the celebration with Findlay and his dad on the sofa. Grealish was asked about it and he explained how he’d met Findlay and had asked him what celebration he could do if he scored a goal. Findlay was made up that JG had actually remembered.

Grealish came over really well - he’s matured into a decent bloke Imo.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Bizyer said:

I've never liked Grealish but what a fantastic gesture?

⬇️⬇️⬇️

1 minute ago, RedRock said:

Great gesture and lovely lad too. Well done Jack.

Goes some way to restoring faith in humanity … and then the next item moves to one of our lying, cheating, ‘what’s-in-it-for-me’ politicians and reality returns. 

I had no idea that he had a younger sister with CP.  it goes some way to explaining why on the occasions he’s been a bit of a bellend off the pitch in one sphere, he appears a caring bloke off the pitch in another sphere.  I’ve never quite been able to square off how he can act so markably different.  This kind of explains it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

I had no idea that he had a younger sister with CP.  it goes some way to explaining why on the occasions he’s been a bit of a bellend off the pitch in one sphere, he appears a caring bloke off the pitch in another sphere.  I’ve never quite been able to square off how he can act so markably different.  This kind of explains it.

Condensed version: people are complicated. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

He seems to have matured over the last few years, working with pep seems to have helped with that.. he’s probably also aware that a lot of the kids look up to him, maybe cause of his looks and hair and playing style,, he captures their attention more than some of the others, and realises a couple of moments of his time can have a huge influence on kids

• Like 2

On 22/11/2022 at 16:20, Davefevs said:

⬇️⬇️⬇️

He is just a young man that has made some mistakes.  I'd hate to be defined by some of the bellend behaviour I've got up to in the past.  The only difference is I wasn't famous and there weren't any cameras about back in my day.

What a really genuine caring young man.   Hope he get lots of game time in the WC. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Red Skin said:

He is just a young man that has made some mistakes.  I'd hate to be defined by some of the bellend behaviour I've got up to in the past.  The only difference is I wasn't famous and there weren't any cameras about back in my day.

What a really genuine caring young man.   Hope he get lots of game time in the WC. 

As the saying goes,

in the defence of alcohol I have done some pretty stupid things when sober.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1