IGNORED

Semenyou world cup minutes value added

Rocking Red Cyril

Ok I was under the impression we need max time on the field for Semenyou to get time to impress in the world cup . So his transfer value would be maxed by time Jan window arrives.

If he only played for the time he played today in three games . We ain't getting much onto his transfer  value 

16 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Ok I was under the impression we need max time on the field for Semenyou to get time to impress in the world cup . So his transfer value would be maxed by time Jan window arrives.

If he only played for the time he played today in three games . We ain't getting much onto his transfer  value 

Is the spelling done on purpose?

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Pezo said:

He needs to score goals, lots of goals. If he doesn't even if he plays he won't get noticed.

Of course if he scores lots of goals us as a group of fans will then want him to stay and accuse the club of lacking ambition if we sell him.

We need money for new player/s in Jan. Are top assets are Scott - Conway - Semenyou.

Who would you rather lose ?

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril
Spelling correction
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

What on earth did you expect?

That Inaki Williams, who holds the all time record for consecutive La Liga appearances was going to be left out in favour of a bloke whose been on our subs bench more often than not this season, presumably?

To be fair, he can’t even spell his effing name & I’m pretty sure was the poster who couldn’t understand why Baker was out injured for so long with concussion, so it isn’t all that surprising, is it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

That Inaki Williams, who holds the all time record for consecutive La Liga appearances was going to be left out in favour of a bloke whose been on our subs bench more often than not this season, presumably?

To be fair, he can’t even spell his effing name & I’m pretty sure was the poster who couldn’t understand why Baker was out injured for so long with concussion, so it isn’t all that surprising, is it?

Are you the spelling police ??

And no fully understood Bakers injury .

But I do not see the club have an option but to sell one or two if our best players and surely AS is the preferred player to lose and therefore we want the WC to max that income . 

Edited by Rocking Red Cyril
Spelling mistake
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

We need money for new player/s in Jan. Are top assets are Scott - Conway - Semenyou.

Who would you rather lose ?

I argued in the summer that we should have sold Semenyo then in fear that his value may fall the closer it gets to the end of his contract.

It's not about who I would rather lose its about what's the correct decision for the club.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pezo said:

I argued in the summer that we should have sold Semenyo then in fear that his value may fall the closer it gets to the end of his contract.

It's not about who I would rather lose its about what's the correct decision for the club.

Yes think I can see that. But as I sure we never know the true behind the scenes situ. Difficult for us supporters to comment with any real accuracy. But it's good to talk ?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Are you the spelling police ??

And no fully understood Bakers injury .

But I do not see the club have an option but to sell one or two if our best players and surely AS is the preferred player to lose and therefore we want the WC to max that income . 

Baker’s injury ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rossi the Robin said:

One of his first touches or possibly first touch wasn’t great and the commentator actually picked up on it and said I know he’s just come on but must do better. 

Not enough to start next match I don’t think unless the manager likes rotation but I’d imagine it’s a must win game now 

I heard a Ghanian football reporter on 5Live on the way home yesterday. He was saying the Ghanian fans we're getting a bit hacked off that the coach liked to change the team every game so....you never know! 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BLRed said:

We’ll get 10mill at best for him IMO but probably closer to 5mill with add ons. Would take it though if it meant we could reinvest properly in Jan window

Would be stunned if we got anywhere near 10m and 5m with add-ons also seems a stretch right now.

His form has dipped and he is not a regular starter at the moment, I truly can’t see much interest as things stand.

Edited by ScottishRed

13 minutes ago, ScottishRed said:

Would be stunned if we got anywhere near 10m and 5m with add-ons also seems a stretch right now.

His form has dipped and he is not a regular starter at the moment, I truly can’t see much interest as things stand.

His formed dipped when he knew he was going to the World Cup, he did not want an injury of any kind. If he can get more playing time it is down to him with the world watching.

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I thought he looked "heavy" when he came on the other day, maybe he likes the Ghanian cooking? 

I hope he is more involved tomorrow though, I think his strength could be useful against the South Koreans.

Would be a hell of a lot of eating to make a difference in about a week.

• Haha 1

On 24/11/2022 at 20:35, Rocking Red Cyril said:

Hope you've been on the blower to the Ghanaian coach to let him know.

• Haha 1