IGNORED

U21s - Palace (a) 14:00

Davefevs

Shame Palace had a problem with the stream, it sounds like there were some good individual performances as well as a good team performance. Good to see Palmer-Houlden getting goals to go with his good build up work.

@Davefevs I was trying to think who he reminds of last time I saw him play, and I think it's a favourite of yours Cauley Woodrow.

• Like 2

On 06/12/2022 at 15:32, Port Said Red said:

Shame Palace had a problem with the stream, it sounds like there were some good individual performances as well as a good team performance. Good to see Palmer-Houlden getting goals to go with his good build up work.

@Davefevs I was trying to think who he reminds of last time I saw him play, and I think it's a favourite of yours Cauley Woodrow.

He's a favourite of mine as well so if he's anything like him then great! 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, spudski said:

A nice detailed report from our win against Palace.

Plus a video showing all the goals.

Scroll down the link.

Some well worked and well taken goals by us.

https://www.cpfc.co.uk/news/match-reports/crystal-palace-v-bristol-city-under-21s-in-the-premier-league-cup/2022-12-05/

Cheers @spudski, a bit of a faff signing up to watch the video, but worth it.

I saw a suggestion on here recently that Sam Pearson was going to be one that will be let go, either in January or the summer. I would be really disappointed if that was the case. In this game alone he has scored a goal playing right wing back, and an even better one at left wing back. He seems full of energy and to have a good attitude.

That 5th goal was a bit strange though, referees at the Unders levels don't seem to have been given the same directive regarding Bristol City and penalties. :)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Cheers @spudski, a bit of a faff signing up to watch the video, but worth it.

I saw a suggestion on here recently that Sam Pearson was going to be one that will be let go, either in January or the summer. I would be really disappointed if that was the case. In this game alone he has scored a goal playing right wing back, and an even better one at left wing back. He seems full of energy and to have a good attitude.

That 5th goal was a bit strange though, referees at the Unders levels don't seem to have been given the same directive regarding Bristol City and penalties. :)

He’s come back looking sharp.

• Like 2