IGNORED

Craig Shakespeare

PFree

On 12/10/2023 at 11:51, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Craig has unfortunately been diagnosed with cancer, get well soon Sir

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67087402

Anticipate that will hit NP hard, I recall him recently reflecting on people he knows well who have died or have serious health conditions and he was clearly unsettled by it.

17 hours ago, Jerseybean said:

Anticipate that will hit NP hard, I recall him recently reflecting on people he knows well who have died or have serious health conditions and he was clearly unsettled by it.

I was only thinking that yesterday when I seen it Nige has certainly had a run of people close to him that have passed away or become ill and would imagine this will be pretty unsettling as well. Things into perspective as they say. 

2 hours ago, Street red said:

I was only thinking that yesterday when I seen it Nige has certainly had a run of people close to him that have passed away or become ill and would imagine this will be pretty unsettling as well. Things into perspective as they say. 

I really think Nige is one of life’s thinkers and very deep . I’m just guessing but the vibes I get from him are that he is very family oriented and is very close to his dad . Would never surprise me if he walked away from the game .and has someone else has said I will imagine the Shakespeare news will hit him hard 

• Like 1

On 14/10/2023 at 12:29, redkev said:

I really think Nige is one of life’s thinkers and very deep . I’m just guessing but the vibes I get from him are that he is very family oriented and is very close to his dad . Would never surprise me if he walked away from the game .and has someone else has said I will imagine the Shakespeare news will hit him hard 

He does like his own private time away from football and personally don't blame him this is how he deals with life's challenges, I do think city will be his last job in a management role it will be time out from then. Hope he does another 3 years with us 🤞