IGNORED

Today`s games

Lanterne Rouge

24 minutes ago, tin said:

I think Rotherham and Wigan are nailed on for the drop, and I suspect Huddersfield will join them (but hope Cardiff do). 

Me too, think Huddersfield might escape, Blackpool or Cardiff more likely for me.

Rotherham if Warne was still there could be lower midtable IMO. Not now though but they seemed tough on the road and competitive in different ways vs everyone at home..v lower and lower mid sides they could be quite attacking and vs middle and upper sides they would be resilient.

He built that squad, got the most out of them, him leaving is a major boost for anyone battling around the bottom third to lower midtable IMO.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

Boro really showing the benefit of the new manager bounce. Made me wonder whether SL ever managed to change manager and get that kind of effect. Cotterill maybe but that was only really after a good transfer window. We probably have had a good bounce on changing boss at some point and I've just forgotten it.

12 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

From the Ipswich forum 

7CBBC4E4-BDE5-4E89-9F36-D651A5D4A755.png

I’ve just had a look at the League One table and I couldn’t believe Plymouth! I know they were doing well but they’re absolutely bossing that league…

6 points clear of 3rd, FIFTEEN points clear of 4th. Crazy

3 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I’ve just had a look at the League One table and I couldn’t believe Plymouth! I know they were doing well but they’re absolutely bossing that league…

6 points clear of 3rd, FIFTEEN points clear of 4th. Crazy

Didn't