IGNORED

Cosmic girl

phantom

I like the approach they are taking, using the atmosphere to provide lift to the 1st 35k feet, then the rocket takes over, rather than a monstrous rocket to break free of gravity.

I kind of hope there is a big piece of blue touch paper somewhere with someone striking a match.....that would be very British.

Anyone worried about space junk as seen in the film Gravity? Too many satellites going up?

6 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

I like the approach they are taking, using the atmosphere to provide lift to the 1st 35k feet, then the rocket takes over, rather than a monstrous rocket to break free of gravity.

I kind of hope there is a big piece of blue touch paper somewhere with someone striking a match.....that would be very British.

Anyone worried about space junk as seen in the film Gravity? Too many satellites going up?

somethings going to hit one  one day, just hope it isnt artemis with the moon landing crew on board. im really looking forward to that with all the new technology and cameras etc

As the old saying goes...Typical Virgin - didn't go all the way.

There appears to be a good fusion of various parties from all over the world and I hope that the relative success of most of the mission will encourage customers to stay with the long-term vision.