IGNORED

Birmingham City at home match thread

Great win, great performance. Pring showed real character to bounce back from giving away the pen and was my MOTM. James also was top drawer.

Gas lost, late equalisers for Hull and Wigan in what look like some relegation six-pointers are a real juicy cherry on top of the cake. 

Edited by tin
  • Like 1
  • Admin
Just now, tin said:

Great win, great performance. Pring showed real character to bounce back from giving away the pen and was my MOTM. 

Gas lost, late equalisers for Hull and Wigan in what look like some relegation six-pointers are a real juicy cherry on top of the cake. 

With an awful Blackburn at home next Saturday 

10 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

We just differ in opinion that’s all. I’d love to know the facts.  In my opinion he could have played 4-3-3 long before now. Can’t see that we would have defended any worse.   When you start saying ‘facts’ and name calling then it says a lot 

If you don't know the facts you should not be talking so much misguided nonsense. Pearson has always wanted 433 from day one. Players were unable to cope, we let goals in left right and centre, we were far worse. We had to tidy up. We will move to 433 when we have the players for it, or against teams that allow us to do it. We are still too open with 433 with current players, despite monumental improvements in the reliability of in particular Vyner. If you really think Pearson does not want 433 , and there were reasons why it has not been utilised for some time, then you are seriously an ostrich and have ignored all of the facts, the information provided to you, if you ever care to  listen. Which you clearly do not. Yes I have called you an ostrich. You have ignored all of the information and facts available to have a completely misguided opinion. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2
  • Flames 1
2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Lovely stuff.

Haven't seen any of the game, but that's the sort of result we've been threatening for a few games now.

Shame you didn't see it. it was a fast end to end game with plenty of chances for both sides, but we took more than they did and fully deserved to win.

• Like 1