IGNORED

Least not this toxic - Everton FC

daored

5 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Poor old Bill Kenwright after all he's done for Everton over the years.

People have very short memories.

What’s he done? The bloke hasn’t put a penny into the club. He got lucky with Moyes, who pretty much ran the club for him. Wouldn’t sell up until he found a buyer who would keep him in on the board (includes the Man City owners). 

53 minutes ago, phantom said:

This is before the video above. 

The Everton "fans" blocking the road to stop Antony Gordon 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMY1kxTXB/

FFS! That’s crazy! 

Frank Lampard is not very good and the players he has aren’t either. 

Every season they squeeze by, their luck will run out eventually I’m sure!

Edited by REDOXO

1 hour ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Never been to Goodison so really want them to come down so we get to play there before it gets knocked down. 

Biased as being an Everton fan as well as City (Please no one start on can’t support 2 teams) but Goodison may not be the best stadium in the world but my does it have a lot of character and history.

Wrong to run it down as being a dump. 

• Like 5

Last season I went to the Everton v Chelsea fixture at goodison with a friend who's been a season ticket holder for years. Admittedly the whole ground was up for it that day and the atmosphere was incredible but the one thing that stands out is how volatile they are infact I remember thinking this is like a powder keg just waiting to explode. There's one thing for sure there's definitely no friendly welcome for away fans., it's a nasty place in a horrible area.

9 hours ago, REDOXO said:

FFS! That’s crazy! 

Frank Lampard is not very good and the players he has aren’t either. 

Every season they squeeze by, their luck will run out eventually I’m sure!

15 points in the first half of this season.

So they need 22 - 25 in the second half in order to get to the 37 - 40 points normally needed for safety (they stayed up with 39 last season). 

It's a big ask, a big upturn in results needed. Newcastle managed it in the season they were bought, but that was with investment and signings. 

Are Everton going to be signing the type of players needed to do this? I can't see much sign of it happening. Maybe a new manager could be what they need, but again, it's a big ask to go, overnight, from 0.79 points per game to 1.2.

They're next games are West Ham away, Arsenal at home, and then the Merseyside derby. Anything less than 4 points from those three games and they are in real trouble.

Been coming for years. Been to Goodison Park a few times and astounded at the naive and blinkered entitlement of the fans there.

Footballing knowledge and IQ in that lot is low, trust me. Living in the shadows of bigger neighbours for so long removes all common sense and rationale. Any of us unfortunate enough to have to share space and life with Rovers followers will know that. Same thing up there but with added Scouse bonkers-mindset.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DaveInSA said:

please. please. do not sack Fwank.

I've wanted Everton to come down for years.

ever since I went to Wembley in 1966 as a Sheff Wed fan ( been well documented on OTIB that I lived there in my teen years), happy we will stay up so.............welcome Everton ?

11 hours ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Biased as being an Everton fan as well as City (Please no one start on can’t support 2 teams) but Goodison may not be the best stadium in the world but my does it have a lot of character and history.

Wrong to run it down as being a dump. 

Just check my last post SMTM and I actually admit to supporting 3 teams, City ( always my no 1 team as followed since I was 8 ? Sheff Wed as lived there in my teens and Torquay United, as I love Torquay and Paignton. You could also chuck in Hamilton Academicals as I always loved the name !!

Edited by oldstandrobin