IGNORED

Least not this toxic - Everton FC

daored

4 hours ago, steviestevieneville said:

Liverpool seems to have turned into a cesspit of organised crime over the last 20-30 years . Like a mini London . Lots of gun & knife problems . I used to have a lot of respect for both clubs but a lot of both fan bases are vermin 

Small beer in the grand scheme, but when I went to Merseyside for a weekend with friends which encompassed some drinking in Liverpool on the Saturday night, was the first time I'd seen bouncers outside a Burger King! ?

Around October 2013 this was.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

20 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Small beer in the grand scheme, but when I went to Merseyside for a weekend with friends which encompassed some drinking in Liverpool on the Saturday night, was the first time I'd seen bouncers outside a Burger King! ?

What about the Bouncers at Mothercare ?

5 hours ago, robinforlife2 said:

I think if I was a player at Everton, I would have slept at the ground overnight !

The point is what player on the outside looking in would want to play for that lot? A pretty desperate one I would have thought. The ones who are currently there like Mina and Gordon who were in the middle of that lot yesterday were probably discussing next moves with their families today and I would imagine the outcome would have been "get on the phone to your bloody agent tomorrow".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Joey was probably visiting home. 

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

• Admin
23 hours ago, robinforlife2 said:

I think if I was a player at Everton, I would have slept at the ground overnight !

I thought it odd that the team arrived by coach but were able to leave in their own cars

It was pretty clear what was going to happen after the game 

What a transfer window for Everton eh?

Incomings were Dyche and Simms recalled.

Outgoings Gordon (£45m), Rondon, a 38 year-old goalkeeper I've never heard of, and Nkounkou to Saint-Etienne on loan. Oh and Lampard.

A window that absolutely screams "We're getting relegated and have a new stadium to pay for".

• Like 4

4 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Outgoings Gordon (£45m), Rondon, a 38 year-old goalkeeper I've never heard of, and Nkounkou to Saint-Etienne on loan. Oh and Lampard.

A window that absolutely screams "We're getting relegated and have a new stadium to pay for".

Angry supporters confronting players in the street after a home game, during the transfer window + club's owners and directors advised not to attend home game + shit team on the slide = not a very appealing club to join. Own goal by the Angry/Bitter Everton fans?

(Some) Football Lads are Thick As Shit, and don't know what TF they're doing (when they get angry). 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

And Danjuma doing a runner to Spurs after Lampard was sacked.

On 15/01/2023 at 14:43, Lanterne Rouge said:

Don`t worry mate, some enterprising young soul will always offer to look after it for a small consideration....................................

Memories of our famous Liverpool FA cup match at Anfield.

Parked about half a mile from ground in a suburban street, when confronted by an eight year old asking me (when I eventually deciphered the accent) “look after yer car mate”.

I said no chance, you’ll just FO with the money. Then I said I’ll pay you when I get back.

Arriving back at about 10:30 to a deserted street, my car was still in one piece, 
Hallelujah.

Get in car and suddenly a knock on the window “where’s me money”.

Fair play to the kid for hanging around and despite such blatant extortion, happy to pay an enterprising extortionist.

They learn early in Merseyside.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

13 hours ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

Angry supporters confronting players in the street after a home game, during the transfer window + club's owners and directors advised not to attend home game + shit team on the slide = not a very appealing club to join. Own goal by the Angry/Bitter Everton fans?

(Some) Football Lads are Thick As Shit, and don't know what TF they're doing (when they get angry). 

Clubs owners and directors advised not to attend game? By who exactly?

Because the police said they knew nothing of any threat

Toffee TV fan channel on youtube has been great entertainment the last few weeks. 

They were that bored on deadline day they started naming a bald everton 11 at one point. They were so so depressed that they hadn't named anyone yet they may still sign Ayew on a free which none of them are the least bit excited about. 

3 hours ago, frenchred said:

Clubs owners and directors advised not to attend game? By who exactly?

Because the police said they knew nothing of any threat

The club's "security advisors," due to "malicious and unacceptably threatening correspondence" and "increasing incidents of anti-social behaviour - including targeted physical aggression"

How's that?

2 hours ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

The club's "security advisors," due to "malicious and unacceptably threatening correspondence" and "increasing incidents of anti-social behaviour - including targeted physical aggression"

How's that?

It's absolute bullshit that's what it is

22 hours ago, ExiledAjax said:

Nkounkou must be asking why nobody likes him. From one club in free fall to another. St. Etienne are in a dreadful state in Ligue 2 at present. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, southside said:

So did I, climbed up in the luggage rack to be slightly less cold ?

Same coach sounds like. The 1-1 game when Andy Llewellyn scored first? I have never been happier than when we let one in late on! Spent the whole game dodging coins, darts and snooker balls and watching their 50 year old thugs trying to climb a twenty foot fence!

Having a coach window explode next to your head when a brick hits it is a once in a lifetime experience!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Show Me The Money! said:

They are being shockingly run. If it was here some fans would be the same.

Good article by Jamie Carragher today headlined “Everton prove they are the nations worst-run club”