IGNORED

WBA Cup Tickets

Silvio Dante

55 minutes ago, IAmNick said:

Well this is annoying:

image.png.a8efe92e7cc39a48da1e5a942e35b786.png

Someone I go with has booked his usual seat, and now I'm booking mine next to it. Because it leaves a gap of 1 seat to the end of the row it's not letting me... even though it's my season ticket seat.

Ridiculous!

It wouldn’t let me book 4 seats on the end of a row for the Birmingham game because it left 1 seat the other side!  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, IAmNick said:

Well this is annoying:

image.png.a8efe92e7cc39a48da1e5a942e35b786.png

Someone I go with has booked his usual seat, and now I'm booking mine next to it. Because it leaves a gap of 1 seat to the end of the row it's not letting me... even though it's my season ticket seat.

Ridiculous!

I had the same problem  Hopeless

3 minutes ago, Wrongagain said:

Rang the office yesterday and was told my seats WOULD be available- today called to pay and was told “sorry seats are no longer available”

what absolute crap - to say I’m miffed would be putting it mildly

Not entirely your fault but you should have been told that seats are not reserved. Therefore if anyone pays for your usual seats online before you phone in that they will be gone.

I have moved 6 rows down from my normal seat which is higher in the South stand than I would ideally like. I'm sure my move will upset someone but cup games are unreserved and therefore a free for all.

They may be a free for all but 2 of our 3 seats are used by people with severe mobility issues and leg-room is very important- the seats were carefully chosen and allocated with the help of the club after all the changes forced on us by the rebuild - so expecting first dibs on those seats should be a given! Instead we will not be able to attend - loyalty is a 2 way thing! City would do well to remember that!

Edited by Wrongagain
Yes
  • Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, sticks 1969 said:

Quick question can I buy more tickets then the

amount of season tickets you have please 

No, not until general sale

6 minutes ago, Wrongagain said:

They may be a free for all but 2 of our 3 seats are used by people with severe mobility issues and leg-room is very important- the seats were carefully chosen and allocated with the help of the club after all the changes forced on us by the rebuild - so expecting first dibs on those seats should be a given! Instead we will not be able to attend - loyalty is a 2 way thing! City would do well to remember that!

Yes it is very unfortunate, but the same thing applies to EVERY supporter that nobodies seat was reserved

Of course it impacts you differently, but give the club a call and I am sure that they will be able to find a suitable equivilent seat in the ground

6 minutes ago, Magger1 said:

Got my ticket fancied a change from season ticket seat £15 by the club is very good , I’m well happy done on line in 2 minutes plenty of choice so can’t see what people are moaning about ffs just go with it enjoy the game and ffs support the lads COYR 

If only it were so simple for all of us

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

27 minutes ago, Wrongagain said:

If only it were so simple for all of us

Yes I do realise for a lot of disabled fans it’s hard , for me I can get about on my stick but struggle and because of that struggle don’t enjoy my experience at Ashton as much as I used to .Football clubs everywhere need to address this as offering someone a ticket on end of a line with restricted egress and access isn’t enough having to struggle to stand every 10 mins let someone out for a piss then back in. But best of luck and give Gerry a call hope he can help 

• Like 1

On 19/01/2023 at 13:26, Magger1 said:

Yes I do realise for a lot of disabled fans it’s hard , for me I can get about on my stick but struggle and because of that struggle don’t enjoy my experience at Ashton as much as I used to .Football clubs everywhere need to address this as offering someone a ticket on end of a line with restricted egress and access isn’t enough having to struggle to stand every 10 mins let someone out for a piss then back in. But best of luck and give Gerry a call hope he can help 

I don't know what it's like now with Bristol Sport but before the ground refurb City used to be quite accommodating. Some years ago when my nephew broke his ankle and was on crutches they were happy to move us to the end of a row and specifically asked which leg it was so they could find us a seat on the right end. 

I used to be a bit annoyed that season ticket seats weren't reserved, at least for a day - but then someone explained that as the Upper Lansdown wasn't open for the game, and there were Season Ticket holders up there who just couldn't buy their seats at all - then to allow "all Season Ticket holders" to buy a ticket of their choice - anywhere in the ground is the only fair way to do things.

I didn't get my usual seats for the Lincoln game so got online early to get them this time - it wouldn't have been the end of the world if I hadn't got them but you  miss the chat with the other usual supporters in your area.

What BCFC could have done was explain the reason why this action was taken rather than just say that your seat wouldn't be reserved!

Personally I'm not worried it's open season, I didn't even realise. We moved a few rows back in the lower Lansdown, so felt like a win. 
What they could do, apart from actually telling people what's going on, they could easily do a day for STH to get their seats that are available, then a day for upper tier to have their pick and so on. Only adds one day to the procedure.
I know these things can be awkward , but just get the communication right FFS.

• Like 1