IGNORED

Fifth Round Draw: Home to Man City

BUTOR

?️ PRIORITY SALES PERIODS

PRIORITY ONE: 2022/23 Bristol City Season Ticket holders (Full and Half)

10am Monday, February 6th (Online Only)

• One ticket per Season Ticket holder or Half-Season Ticket holder
  • Phone sales start at 10am on Wednesday, February 8th
  • Season Ticket holders and Half-Season Ticket holders will have their current seat reserved until 10am on Friday, February 10th. Different seats can be selected at the time of booking.

HALF-SEASON TICKETS AVAILABLE - BUY NOW!

PRIORITY TWO: 2022/23 Members (4+ City home games)

10am Friday, February 10th (Online Only)

• Members who have purchased match tickets for four or more Bristol City home games (men’s league and cup) in the 2022/23 season. One ticket per Member. This includes ticket purchases for fixtures yet to be played. 
  • Phone sales start at 10am on Monday, February 13th

PRIORITY THREE: All remaining 2022/23 Members

10am Tuesday, February 14th (Online and Phone)

• One ticket per Member

GENERAL SALE

10am Thursday, February 16th (Online and Phone)

• In the unlikely event that any tickets remain after the first three priority periods, any remaining tickets will be made available on general sale

2 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Let the moaning begin! 

"But I once went past Ashton Gate in an Austin Maxi back in 1983, I should get priority over someone who has been to every game in the last 20 years...."

"Yes, I know it'll probably make general sale, but I want to feel special as I bought a telly from Currys which is RIGHT BY Ashton Gate, they should add my proof of purchase for the Alba portable CRT telly to my account as a sign of loyalty..." 

Hopefully, and I'm sure they will, they'll ensure that everyone who ought to be able to get a ticket gets one with enough of a gap between priority groups to deal with any questions or queries. 

Anyone who owned an Austin Maxi deserves no sympathy at all. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Taunton_BCFC said:

Greedy sods haha

Actually, I don’t agree. This is a huge game for the club and demand will outstrip supply.

If we were being asked to pay this on a regular basis I would agree, but it’s a one-off and we will be watching some of the best players in the world.

It’s still cheaper than a lot of Premier League tickets and this match is bigger for us than a lot of PL games are to PL fans. We want the club to compete financially, and post-Covid times are tough for second tier clubs. It’s expensive, but personally I think it’s just the right side of line.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, OliOTIB said:

Lansdown making a pretty penny out of this mind

Ahh yes, because Lansdown hasn’t paid off tens of millions of pounds of debt for the club. We are struggling financially and this is a good opportunity to raise funds. Personally think it’s a bit steep but not ridiculous.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I'm Lansdown Centre, and yes. It IS pricey. 

They're taking the piss. 

With respect, you chose your season ticket in the most expensive area of the ground with the best view and the best facilities. An equivalent ticket for a Premier League game would be an awful lot more, and this is a huge game for the club.

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

With respect, you chose your season ticket in the most expensive area of the ground with the best view and the best facilities. An equivalent ticket for a Premier League game would be an awful lot more, and this is a huge game for the club.

I guess that doesn't make it right. Football is overpriced.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Yeah, but us in the Dolman get the sun!! 

• Like 1

It’s expensive, but I don’t think worthy of revolt imo given the cost of everything atm with inflation. They’ll also need to fork out cost for added security and all that shite. 

The sad fact is the club know people will pay it, it’s a one off. It’ll sell out in seconds if it reaches general sale. If it was £60-70, I’d absolutely get it, but £40 odd isn’t truly truly awful imo. Fulham are charging £120 for single PL games for some fixtures. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Why did they have replays in the earlier rounds now extra time and penalties? call me cynical is it to try and get as many of the big boys into the later stages as possible as if a draw likely to win a replay before the threat of penalties

Magic of the cup, isn't it? A "minnow" forcing a replay at home to a "giant" then going down valiantly in a half empty Premier League stadium (not Bournemouth, obviously, though)? Earning enough money to build a new club shop? Enduring image.

• Haha 1
  • Robin 1