IGNORED

Timm Klose and Chris Martin leave (Confirmed)

Silvio Dante

37 minutes ago, ciderwithtommy said:

QPR - my word his agent needs a knighthood!  Great guy and great servant, but really looked like his legs had gone, fair play to all involved but thought he was heading to league 1/2.

They are desperate . 
Chatting to my mate, they have no money to spend and really needed bodies in.
Just looked and they have one striker in hospital, 2 loans and a kid

• Like 1

Was about to comment, that if you stop at the motorway services, you might see ex-canaries, Chris Martin & Timm Klose, supping a coffee and looking a bit lost & very sad for themselves, as they've no team to play for this weekend.

But now, Chris has just got himself a job at QPR!

Edited by LocoPal

Pleased to see Chris Martin score for his new club yesterday.    Thought he was a real trooper for us in difficult times - always gave his all.    Was definitely time to move him on, but the QPR fans were very disrespectful and he's showed them what he's capable of.   Watching the highlights of the game - they lost to Millwall - QPR remind me of how we were not so long ago - terrible lack of concentration leading to conceding soft goals.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Daniro said:

Pleased to see Chris Martin score for his new club yesterday.    Thought he was a real trooper for us in difficult times - always gave his all.    Was definitely time to move him on, but the QPR fans were very disrespectful and he's showed them what he's capable of.   Watching the highlights of the game - they lost to Millwall - QPR remind me of how we were not so long ago - terrible lack of concentration leading to conceding soft goals.

Good ‘eader too.