IGNORED

Preston North End away match thread

3 minutes ago, lenred said:

We don’t get the stay up clause of his deal then though (presuming there is one - it’s a good bet though I’d imagine). 

True, true, I guess we just don't know what the add-ons are. Staying up? X starts? X goals in Y games? Could be anything.

Although I agree an extra payment should they stay up is most likely.

Equally there could be a payment due should they get relegated and then promoted again during his contract term.

I think it's simplest to just hope he does well enough to get another big move, so giving us the sell-on kickback.

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Like 1
Just now, RedorDead BCFC said:

Went five man midfield on my fantasy league with Kane and Haaland up front. Should have dropped one of my two Arsenal midfielders and gone three up front with Antoine. 

Hindsight is lovely thing! Can’t believe Arsenal blanked. Typical Dyche, fair play to him.  Everton fans now the best in the world as well ?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

True, true, I guess we just don't know what the add-ons are. Staying up? X starts? X goals in Y games? Could be anything.

Although I agree an extra payment should they stay up is most likely.

Equally there could be a payment due should they get relegated and then promoted again during his contract term.

I think it's simplest to just hope he does well enough to get another big move, so giving us the sell-on kickback.

Yep if he goes big and they still go down there’s a big chance he goes for decent money in the summer.  

• Like 1

They're struggling at home and will want a reaction, going to be a tough game as it always is up there.

Would be pleased with a point to keep the unbeaten run going.

I reckon Bell can get in behind Browne and Storey down their right side, and we've got an extra man in midfield so Scott will get a lot of the ball today, hopefully we can make it count when we turn it over and break on them.

COYR.