IGNORED

Man City tickets

Franklin CITY

12 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Could've been referring to all tickets sold our tweet so 5-6k left if so?

I'd be disappointed if it was only 20k including Man City

That means we've only sold just over 16k home tickets. With somewhere between 13-16k STs that seems very low

Albeit it does say "more than" 20k.

Seems far more likely that the more than 20k figure relates to home tickets

5 minutes ago, The Coach said:

Went on sale at 0958 rather than 1000 on the dot. 

Explains why when I tried buying selected seats at 9:59 it said they were no longer available. Refreshed and 100+ available seats in E32 had gone to 1 at 10:01. Nothing anywhere beyond single seats or family by 10:02. So, stuffed by believing they would go on sale at the advertised time and will have to watch on TV.

• Sad 1

Just now, robin_unreliant said:

Explains why when I tried buying selected seats at 9:59 it said they were no longer available. Refreshed and 100+ available seats in E32 had gone to 1 at 10:01. Nothing anywhere beyond single seats or family by 10:02. So, stuffed by believing they would go on sale at the advertised time and will have to watch on TV.

W3

Well, that was awful.  You choose some seats and then get told it's no longer available (I was buying 4 so knowing which seat or seats were no longer available would have been useful).  Then the site crashed - my account has been debited but no idea if I have them or not

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, cheese said:

Well, that was awful.  You choose some seats and then get told it's no longer available (I was buying 4 so knowing which seat or seats were no longer available would have been useful).  Then the site crashed - my account has been debited but no idea if I have them or not

Yep - no idea if I got the tickets or not but again account appears to have been debited

Edited by Kingswood Village

4 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I found it pretty frantic :laugh:

Admittedly I refreshed it at 9.59 to see what would happen, and they were on sale. Does seem a bit unfair that potentially a large chunk might have been sold before the advertised 10am (if it's now sold out?).

Edited by Robin101

7 minutes ago, cheese said:

Actually - just checking under my ticket details on bristol sport website. If you go to tickets and look down it tells me I have these additional 2 so think it registered ??

Just now, Kingswood Village said:

Actually - just checking under my ticket details on bristol sport website. If you go to tickets and look down it tells me I have these additional 2 so think it registered ??

Yep, I just managed to ger back on and they're listed under my name so all good.  Disappointed in W3 but beggars can't be choosers.

• Haha 1