IGNORED

Man City tickets

Franklin CITY

1 hour ago, MelksRed said:

Psychology of Money.....Best thing money can buy is exactly what you want to do at any given time. 

No point being the richest man in the graveyard.  COYRs!!!!

@MelksRed or as my dearly beloved and long dead grandfather used to say “there’s no pockets in shrouds my old son”.

Something I remember every day and do my absolute best to live upto.

And tell my kids. Just to manage their expectations….. ?

4 hours ago, NcnsBcfc said:

64 left according to OS.

Not sure how we are going to sell the odd seat in the family section?

Who is going to go with their young child, and then make them sit by themselves a number of rows away?

Going to be left for some "Parent of the year award winners", who don't care as long as they get to see the match.?

I'm surprised they don't restrict how seats are booked in the family bit specifically to stop this I.e. you can't select seats which leave a 1 seat gap.with others.  I've been to gigs where that was the case as they don't want single seats left in the middle of rows

40 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I'm surprised they don't restrict how seats are booked in the family bit specifically to stop this I.e. you can't select seats which leave a 1 seat gap.with others.  I've been to gigs where that was the case as they don't want single seats left in the middle of rows

You can’t prevent this entirely without making it very difficult for people to book seats together. For example, a group of 3 would only be able to book where there was 5 together, and so on.

33 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You can’t prevent this entirely without making it very difficult for people to book seats together. For example, a group of 3 would only be able to book where there was 5 together, and so on.

This *is* a thing normally as I've found. A single person has to book a seat where there are 3 free.

28 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Still some tickets left in hospitality for all you high rollers out there. Start at £300...

That’s the Heineken lounge - not the Lansdown. Normally 100 quid so they are milking it but can’t say I blame them. Happy I’m in my usual seat in the Dolman surrounded by miserable farmers.

44 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Did it really? I don't doubt you, just find it hard to believe

13 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

From memory but it was 6 years ago now

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/atyeo-tickets-on-sale-for-home-leg/

Yep they did go on general sale, they initially released the final remaining tickets for general sale in SS, Dolman and Lansdown and then released another 1000 for general sale in Atyeo

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I've seen it at some sporting events as well.

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

My son failed to get a ticket even with a membership. Website crashed on him apparently.

I’m glad I took the plunge on 4 games Saturday now!

I would have gone to 4 more games this season, though more likely away. it just means I might have to sacrifice one of Huddersfield or Luton away to save the money

• Like 1