IGNORED

Man City tickets

Franklin CITY

You need to go via the "Reserved Seats" route - your seat is showing as unavailable on the seat map precisely because it is reserved for you.

Priority One: 2022/23 Bristol City Season Ticket Holders (Full and Half)- On Sale Now!

Please click here to view your reserved seat, Please note your seat is reserved until 10am on Friday, February 10th. 

If you wish, you can go into the seat map and choose a non-season ticket seat as an alternative to your reserved seat.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

What you’ve probably done is click “buy tickets”. Click on the red text that states “click here” and that’ll take you to your ST seats

1 minute ago, View from the Dolman said:

You need to go via the "Reserved Seats" route - your seat is showing as unavailable on the seat map precisely because it is reserved for you.

If you wish, you can go into the seat map and choose a non-season ticket seat as an alternative to your reserved seat.

Great minds!

1A65A30E-301D-4DC6-AD66-9C5878FB238A.jpeg

Edited by Silvio Dante
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

E-tickets only is a bit of a disaster waiting to happen imo

Really surprised the club have decided not to just load them to the season ticket. Fair enough not biggie, just a bit of a faff and a bit of an outdated system now

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

arthurtv-genius.gif

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Really surprised the club have decided not to just load them to the season ticket. Fair enough not biggie, just a bit of a faff and a bit of an outdated system now

It's the same for membership, used to be able to have it on the card but now it's e-ticket only. Not sure why they reverted to that? @JerrySLO?

17 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Done mine about 20 mins ago and no email yet, and not in my junk folder.  Hopefully it will arrive in time!

As mentioned above - does seem a bit of an uneccessary (non environmentally friendly) way of doing them for ST holders.

Glad you said that, every PaH ticket I've got the email almost arrives before you finish the transaction. I worried I'd done something wrong.

Arrived now 

Edited by 1960maaan
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

They are encouraging printing owing to issues inherent in that. Not my words, theirs. Take your chances then.

They say that just to cover their ass.

The scanners pick up the barcode perfectly from mobile phones. 

The only thing I would suggest is to screenshot a copy of the ticket so you don’t get held up by the lack of signal at AG. 

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Selred said:

It's the same for membership, used to be able to have it on the card but now it's e-ticket only. Not sure why they reverted to that? @JerrySLO?

I imagine it's a lot easier to steward a sell out crowd where everyone has a physical ticket. There will be loads of people sitting in the wrong seat, not knowing where they are going and the likes.

Season ticket holders who purchase different seats and members (who's card won't have a seat printed on it at all) could cause problems at concourse steps if they are checking tickets there.

I know they had problems at a recent cup game but the league cup games against the manchester clubs were also PDF tickets if memory serves.... so fingers crossed it all goes smoothly!

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Mad Cyril said:

Never mind the facts and the clear instructions, this club is a farce and a joke.

I am outraged, and just because I was able to secure my normal seat inside of 30 seconds doesn't get anyone off the hook.

Sack the manager / the board / the owner / the tea lady.

You're one of the lucky ones. Took me almost 40 seconds to get my ticket..............

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Was all very straightforward and I've secured my ticket.

However, as only season ticket holders can purchase at the moment, would it not make sense for the big 'Buy Tickets ' button to link to the section to reserve your tickets, rather than to the general sales website? The link for season tickets can easily be missed, as shown by the OP. 

Screenshot_20230206-105920-095.png

• Like 6

Just now, elhombrecito said:

Was all very straightforward and I've secured my ticket.

However, as only season ticket holders can purchase at the moment, would it not make sense for the big 'Buy Tickets ' button to link to the section to reserve your tickets, rather than to the general sales website? The link for season tickets can easily be missed, as shown by the OP. 

I clicked the e-mail they sent through and that sent me straight through to the right area no messing about.

• Like 1