IGNORED

Man City tickets

Franklin CITY

12 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Yes. Asking as they are linked to your account they will show up in the list of reserved season ticket seats that you can then buy.

Sorted.

2 by me, 2 by one of the others.

To book someone elses ticket for them you need their email address and password. Their reserved Man City ticket is on their account page.

37 minutes ago, Bodiesaffer said:

Well I logged on as me and select two tickets at 10:01 and my two seats weren’t available to me

You don't have to select your seats in the normal way of purchasing. You should be directed straight to your seats. Try again.

Look at early posts on page one of this thread.

@Bodiesaffer

Edited by cidered abroad

4 hours ago, Bodiesaffer said:

Well I logged on as me and select two tickets at 10:01 and my two seats weren’t available to me

A friend of mine had the same problem. He tried every online option possible to buy the tickets without any luck. Eventually after a long telephone call (when he started he was number 35 in the queue) he was able to buy his two tickets. It’s just City’s IT system that makes things as difficult as possible 

• Admin
1 minute ago, pongo88 said:

A friend of mine had the same problem. He tried every online option possible to buy the tickets without any luck. Eventually after a long telephone call (when he started he was number 35 in the queue) he was able to buy his two tickets. It’s just City’s IT system that makes things as difficult as possible 

On this occasion I wouldn't agree, as someone who is quick to pick fault with problems 

Looking at all of the comments it's been very easy to buy tickets and those people who struggled just weren't clicking on the correct link 

Now we could possibly pick faults with the information on who to buy a ticket but I'd say it was more down to user error on this occasion 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Hmmm 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Just noticed that we have given Man City an allocation of 3414 tickets, does that mean there will be some available for City fans in the Atyeo or is that the full capacity minus segregation?

Parts of the front will be covered 

50 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

There were City fans in there for the United game

Different competitions, allocations are different now 

I'd imagine simply not worth the cost and hassle 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, GrahamC said:

Just noticed that we have given Man City an allocation of 3414 tickets, does that mean there will be some available for City fans in the Atyeo or is that the full capacity minus segregation?

Go on sale Wednesday morning, it'll be interesting to see how fast they sell 

All their different sales groups go on sale different times over the next three days 

Thought the second paragraph about being guardians was interesting 

Screenshot_20230207_231722_Samsung Internet.jpg

10 hours ago, phantom said:

On this occasion I wouldn't agree, as someone who is quick to pick fault with problems 

Looking at all of the comments it's been very easy to buy tickets and those people who struggled just weren't clicking on the correct link 

Now we could possibly pick faults with the information on who to buy a ticket but I'd say it was more down to user error on this occasion 

As you weren’t involved in what happened it’s ridiculous for you to comment. After my friend had tried the correct route, and failed, he telephoned me. I had my laptop on and I went through the correct process on my laptop and he followed my instructions. What worked for me resulted in failure for him. (This is a short summary of what happened. There were a few odd results of the actions at his end) 

Edited by pongo88