IGNORED

Man City tickets

Franklin CITY

2 hours ago, Leveller said:

I decided to pay again and then chase a refund by email. At least it worked the second time, but I'm temporarily £41 down. Fortunately I can afford it.

How did you do that, you can only buy 1 ticket can't you. Surely if it let you buy again the fist payment didn't go through? 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Selred said:

It does say on the tickets to print, and not use your phone... also multiple tickets becomes a bit of a faff.

If you print the ticket you’ll still be scanning the same barcode as you would if scanning the image from your phone. I think delays come from people not being prepared upon arrival at the turnstile with their ticket ready to scan. To avoid delays, the best thing is to save the image to your phone’s camera roll so you’re not relying on the stadium WiFi or 4G/5G to download the attachment at the turnstile. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, RedM said:

How did you do that, you can only buy 1 ticket can't you. Surely if it let you buy again the fist payment didn't go through? 

The first payment fails, but leaves a temporary payment on your account. You get no ticket. Reprocessing the transaction usually works and you get a ticket. The temporary payment disappears from your account in a few days. It's a pain if you have low funds in your account as it dilutes your balance for a few days.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

What you’ve probably done is click “buy tickets”. Click on the red text that states “click here” and that’ll take you to your ST seats

Great minds!

1A65A30E-301D-4DC6-AD66-9C5878FB238A.jpeg

A Quiz question for you all, based upon some interesting web viewing Silvio.

On the next tab open to the screenshot, what is the missing word ?

”Someone threw a brick at my c……”

I will start the ball rolling with Car ??‍♂️

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, italian dave said:

Anyone else remember that long long thread on the Millwall forum a good few years ago. Started by a fan having the same problem of thinking his seat wasn’t available, but still hadn’t grasped it about 10 pages and a whole load of hilarious posts later.

I think about that thread a lot , was proper funny.  It made the news I seem to remember.  I’ll look it up 

1 minute ago, italian dave said:

That is the cheapest!

(I think an adult in the family area might be less, but you presumably have to buy more than one ticket there).

I worked that out now, but I feel that saying the cheapest adult ticket is £30 without mentioning you need to have a young person accompany you is a bit off.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I worked that out now, but I feel that saying the cheapest adult ticket is £30 without mentioning you need to have a young person accompany you is a bit off.

I know what you mean, but I think the same situation arises with season ticket prices too??

Edited by italian dave
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, pielandlord84 said:

Any advice?

I bought my ticket this morning, but my daughter's season ticket is under a different supporter I'd and when I go to the reserved ticket section in her account it is blank and not showing her ticket?

If I go to tickets, it shows her season ticket???

Lost, any help would be great 

You have to link your account to hers as a 'strong' link. You can do this when you manage relationships on your profile. See if this works.

15 minutes ago, myol'man said:

@JerrySLO

Can I book 4 tickets on the same credit card transaction, with season card details and permission from the card holders?

Lack if access to PC for the other 3

Yes. Asking as they are linked to your account they will show up in the list of reserved season ticket seats that you can then buy.

5 hours ago, pielandlord84 said:

Any advice?

I bought my ticket this morning, but my daughter's season ticket is under a different supporter I'd and when I go to the reserved ticket section in her account it is blank and not showing her ticket?

If I go to tickets, it shows her season ticket???

Lost, any help would be great 

I had same issue this morning - phoned ticket office and was sorted over the phone, albeit after 45 mins on hold.

11 hours ago, Selred said:

It does say on the tickets to print, and not use your phone... also multiple tickets becomes a bit of a faff.

Club is also asking you to print 20 pound notes so they'll be a back-up if your phone fails.

So f***** tinpot by the club, this ain't 2003. Less and less have printers nowadays! Oh wait, but they will charge a fiver to reprint if technology fails.

• Haha 1