IGNORED

Man City tickets

Franklin CITY

21 minutes ago, WECANDO said:

Chat to the ticket office. Their always helpful.

Might take a while, I'm guessing!

Process seemed very easy until the system said there was a problem with my card payment. Except there isn't - my online banking says it's gone through! So now I've paid and have no ticket.

So, do I pay again and hope to sort out a refund later, or try the long wait getting on the phone?

9 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Process seemed very easy until the system said there was a problem with my card payment. Except there isn't - my online banking says it's gone through! So now I've paid and have no ticket.

So, do I pay again and hope to sort out a refund later, or try the long wait getting on the phone?

You’ve got until Friday. Have a Monday morning cider, relax and call tomorrow when it’s calmed down 

1 minute ago, Bouncearoundtheground said:

You’ve got until Friday. Have a Monday morning cider, relax and call tomorrow when it’s calmed down 

I decided to pay again and then chase a refund by email. At least it worked the second time, but I'm temporarily £41 down. Fortunately I can afford it.

45 minutes ago, Leveller said:

I get that every time I buy a ticket, but within a second or 2 get the payment confirmation. Never needed to pay again, just assumed it’s a glitch they’ve never fixed.

Edited by Zookeeper WSM

1 hour ago, Leveller said:

I decided to pay again and then chase a refund by email. At least it worked the second time, but I'm temporarily £41 down. Fortunately I can afford it.

I've had this before. The first payment will appear on your bank account as pending, but will disappear after a couple of days. You will not need to chase.

Anyone know the answer to this conundrum.

My boss bought myself and my daughter season tickets through the company account back in September for my 30 years service ,( he’s a very good boss!) but the tickets are in our names with different supporter IDs to the ones I’d already bought memberships on. Our tickets still show up on the company account but when he clicks on the link to buy it just goes to a blank page.He’s sent an email but I’m guessing it will probably have to be sorted over the phone on Wednesday unless anyone has any other ideas?

5 minutes ago, mattjb said:

Anyone know the answer to this conundrum.

My boss bought myself and my daughter season tickets through the company account back in September for my 30 years service ,( he’s a very good boss!) but the tickets are in our names with different supporter IDs to the ones I’d already bought memberships on. Our tickets still show up on the company account but when he clicks on the link to buy it just goes to a blank page.He’s sent an email but I’m guessing it will probably have to be sorted over the phone on Wednesday unless anyone has any other ideas?

I’d phone them today.

Just now, italian dave said:

For the Swansea game, I waited and waited for the ticket email, then realised that the ticket was attached to the confirmation email! 

Shame you didn't phone them up and completely lose your shit with them..............then have the problem of "bugger, how do I style this out?".

• Haha 5

3 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

You need to go via the "Reserved Seats" route - your seat is showing as unavailable on the seat map precisely because it is reserved for you.

If you wish, you can go into the seat map and choose a non-season ticket seat as an alternative to your reserved seat.

Anyone else remember that long long thread on the Millwall forum a good few years ago. Started by a fan having the same problem of thinking his seat wasn’t available, but still hadn’t grasped it about 10 pages and a whole load of hilarious posts later.