IGNORED

Man City tickets

Franklin CITY

11 minutes ago, B-Rizzle said:

Easy for me too. Tickets seemed to go live just before 10. I had my single seat purchased in moments.

Maybe it was trickier for those buying for multiple members in one transaction

I think the website got a bit overheated by 10:10 and then someone turned it off and back on again and it worked easy after that.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Explains why when I tried buying selected seats at 9:59 it said they were no longer available. Refreshed and 100+ available seats in E32 had gone to 1 at 10:01. Nothing anywhere beyond single seats or family by 10:02. So, stuffed by believing they would go on sale at the advertised time and will have to watch on TV.

There's still around 400 left still, with multiple seats available in Lansdown W3 and W6 if you still haven't got your tickets yet?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

430 left.

A lot of people are going to be sitting by themselves now.

Cue fun and games with people trying it on on the night to sit next to family and friends.

Well, somehow I managed to get all 4 of us together - not sure how that happened because I couldn't seem to select 4 together.  But it was hard work selecting 4, started off in S22 moved round to the Dolman and then ended up in the Lansdown

36 minutes ago, B-Rizzle said:

Maybe it was trickier for those buying for multiple members in one transaction

This was my issue. Have family who is a member and I've bought tickets for us both online this season. When I tried to assign a ticket to him it said he didn't qualify. When I searched for him to add to my list it said he didn't exist - although I have assigned tickets to him before this season. So, ITV it is ☹️

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

This was my issue. Have family who is a member and I've bought tickets for us both online this season. When I tried to assign a ticket to him it said he didn't qualify. When I searched for him to add to my list it said he didn't exist - although I have assigned tickets to him before this season. So, ITV it is ☹️

There's still plenty of availability in W3 if you can get the assigning issue sorted. 

Stupid website / ticketing conditions.

I have a ticket.

I want to buy my daughter a ticket but it’s impossible. Red highlights everywhere…:laugh:.

It seems you have to buy an adult and junior ticket in the family area but can only buy ONE ticket if you’re a lowly member like me.

Edited by DaveInSA
More content

28 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Same here for my son. I got mine but they wouldn't let me do his even though his membership is in my account. Looks like I'll be watching on TV too!

Just now, One Team said:

Unless they became members just to get a ticket?

If they are so desperate to watch the game that they've spent a total of around £60 for a match being shown live on ITV1, and then logged on straight away this morning to buy a ticket, then I think they've earned the right to be there. Granted there may be a few Man City exiles about, but it's going to be a small minority.

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Well one thing's for sure, this isn't making general sale. Quite nice to know that the home ends won't be populated with johnny-come-lately daytrippers.

Good, now let's make the atmosphere as vile as possible for Man Cit-eh 

Edited by Kid in the Riot
  • Like 2
  • Flames 1

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

If they are so desperate to watch the game that they've spent a total of around £60 for a match being shown live on ITV1, and then logged on straight away this morning to buy a ticket, then I think they've earned the right to be there. Granted there may be a few Man City exiles about, but it's going to be a small minority.

I don’t think I can recall a game ever not going on general sale before, even the fairly recent Man Utd game. 

1 hour ago, Simon bristol said:

Im looking at them, the seats show as available but then it says there are none available for this event?

I was getting that issue initially so logged out and back in and all was good. I was thinking (for me) it might have been related to the fact I had not logged out since buying a Norwich ticket on Friday.

Does the extent of the family stand need to be reconsidered? Is it one block too many?

I love the concept, especially the childrens activities pre game and I use it with my lad. But its always the last section to sell out and seems weird that fans without children are effectively barred unless than buy an extra, empty, seat.

• Like 3