IGNORED

Man City tickets

Franklin CITY

1 minute ago, TonyTonyTony said:

OS was saying earlier to buy a membership to get a ticket

image.thumb.png.a25befdcc55669df676d98be7a63f944.png

Hopefully, once the Man City game is sold out and people who bought membership to get one have had the opportunity, the club won't be shy about reminding these people than they can get a discount on home tickets - be good to get a few extra people in on a regular basis until the end of the season, who knows, maybe they'll turn in to season ticket holders. 

• Like 7
  • Robin 1

5 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Hopefully, once the Man City game is sold out and people who bought membership to get one have had the opportunity, the club won't be shy about reminding these people than they can get a discount on home tickets - be good to get a few extra people in on a regular basis until the end of the season, who knows, maybe they'll turn in to season ticket holders. 

Absolutely, was only a few years ago we were averaging 14k, and now it's 20k.

Day trippers turn into regulars! 

• Like 4

64 left according to OS.

Not sure how we are going to sell the odd seat in the family section?

Who is going to go with their young child, and then make them sit by themselves a number of rows away?

Going to be left for some "Parent of the year award winners", who don't care as long as they get to see the match.?

5 minutes ago, NcnsBcfc said:

64 left according to OS.

Not sure how we are going to sell the odd seat in the family section?

Who is going to go with their young child, and then make them sit by themselves a number of rows away?

Going to be left for some "Parent of the year award winners", who don't care as long as they get to see the match.?

They'll probably send the kids down to run on the pitch and beg for shirts anyway.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, pigeon said:

I bought 4 memberships just for this game, as flying in from the US for it. I would like to think I've earnt the right to be there! ? plus the 4am alarm this morning to get up for tickets! Can't wait. 

Going by your user name it won't cost you much to get here, although I expect you'll be knackered.

• Haha 10