IGNORED

Isn’t it nice not being Pony!

REDOXO

Yes! could see signs of it towards the end of last season and we've taken another step this year.

We've been much more competitive this year and can only think of 3ish games where we haven't been at the races.

Love having pace in our team, catching teams napping at the back with quick breaks. And these players don't half run themselves into the ground each week. 

Give this team and the staff more patience and this team could flourish but not getting ahead of myself. The Championship is a division that takes no prisoners, it can be joyous one week and devastating the next. 

Could take us another season or two till we hit our peak with the trajectory we seem to be on and if we recruit properly to replace any outgoings and promote well from within like we have been doing then the future is bright.

Take it game by game and it really feels like we could beat any team in the division. 

Now our club looks like it has a real identity and 'DNA' (a phrase we've heard coined countless times by some not-so favourable people)

Our progress has not happened overnight and our future possibilities are not going to happen overnight.

Let's give Norwich a good game this weekend and get behind our boys, COYR.

• Like 6

I felt like this in early September after 13 points from 5 games catapulted us up to fourth and we had that lovely away win at Blackburn, probably our best performance under NP. Then we were garbage for a few months. Will this time be different ?

Edited by Wanderingred
  • Like 2
  • Hmmm 1

9 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Players battling like their careers depended on it  

Brilliant counter attacking play

The best player we ever had

Two top quality poachers out of our own academy

No post match bullshit bingo

No prematch tombola selection policy

Ian G being calm

Blokes laughing on sound of the City

The League Champions at home ? in a cup tie 

Just Getting up in the morning!

Lovely!

Shame about the shop 

7 minutes ago, Wanderingred said:

I felt like this in early September after 13 points from 5 games catapulted us up to fourth and we had that lovely away win at Blackburn, probably our best performance under NP. Then we were garbage for a few months. Will this time be different ?

Exactly! Each time we go on a good run I tell myself this time feels different, something great is brewing. And then the bad run kicks in. 

This time feels different though!  Haha

It’s a real pleasure to see so many positive comments about the club under Nige’s tutelage. 
It’s taken time for him to build a squad capable of becoming a serious force in the Championship but results have shown City have become a formidable outfit.

Nige is an impressive guy and a proper manager.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It’s a real pleasure to see so many positive comments about the club under Nige’s tutelage. 
It’s taken time for him to build a squad capable of becoming a serious force in the Championship but results have shown City have become a formidable outfit.

Nige is an impressive guy and a proper manager.

I prefer Danny Wilson.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, REDOXO said:

Players battling like their careers depended on it  

Brilliant counter attacking play

The best player we ever had

Two top quality poachers out of our own academy

No post match bullshit bingo

No prematch tombola selection policy

Ian G being calm

Blokes laughing on sound of the City

The League Champions at home ? in a cup tie 

Just Getting up in the morning!

Lovely!

Wuh ohhhh Redoxo's on fyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. 

• Haha 1