IGNORED

Cardiff away tickets

OliOTIB

31 minutes ago, Redtucks said:

Nothing showing on the official site regarding any details.

Only Sunderland and Huddersfield showing.

If you don't sign in the game appears for some reason and lets you click on it and then shows you how many of each are left.

It doesn't show if you're signed in though and not allowed to purchase yet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, OneTeamInBristol said:

If you don't sign in the game appears for some reason and lets you click on it and then shows you how many of each are left.

It doesn't show if you're signed in though and not allowed to purchase yet.

Thanks.

Very odd that.

I am always signed in, so that's why it never showed.

If I log out, it suddenly appears, but with no option to buy (presumably because I haven't been to enough away games).

If I log back in, it disappears!!!

:dunno:

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, redpole said:

Only shows up if you have been to enough away games this season. Otherwise they will have to wait until 2pm.

I never realised that if you werent in the priority to buy it wouldnt show up. I assumed that it would show up but when you tried to purchase, would then tell you why you couldn't. As a ST holder this is the first instance I have come across where I am not Priority 1.

43 minutes ago, weepywall said:

I haven't been to Cardiff since the Ninian Park days, what's it like these days can you get a drink before the game anywhere near the ground? 

Haven’t Been able to last two years unfortunately since the great western got trashed! Last season I had my 11 year old lad with me no colours and they still didn’t let us in anywhere 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, weepywall said:

I haven't been to Cardiff since the Ninian Park days, what's it like these days can you get a drink before the game anywhere near the ground? 

Last season all pubs in Cardiff or certainly around the centre and ground were closed until kick off which was 12 or 12.30, can’t remember exactly 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, weepywall said:

You haven’t missed much , ( apart from us winning a few times there ) ninian park a much better experience / atmosphere in my eyes , not to everybody’s liking though 

• Like 1

Just now, MattWSM said:

where do you find that info?

All I did was use those figures that were posted on here a month ago, add 804 (Preston attendance) and divide by 13 (number of away games).

Realised we’ve had 14 away games not 13 so that brings the figure down to 964.

Will be back above 1000 after the next 2 away games.

• Like 1