IGNORED

Ched Evans - 4 Game Ban For Foul On Alex Scott - Serves The Dirty Barsteward Right!

Curr Avon

33 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Cunningham didn’t get yellow carded at all, only Wells did.  How does that work?

I can’t listen to him, after his rant post-match pre-Xmas, he’s just a parody of himself.  He makes Ian seem like a football super-brain.

So I'm not the only one that turns the radio down when he comes on.

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I thought Wells was very lucky not have received a red card. He lost it with Cunningham and he raised his arms to him which would , with a normal ref, vindicate a sending off. 
I understand completely his reaction but he was out of control. 
Cunningham should have been sent off at least twice. What a synt that bloke is. 

He was the same ref who booked luke freeman in the same incident that saw sykes sent off against Luton. So if there was one thing this ref got right, it was consistency. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Cunningham didn’t get yellow carded at all, only Wells did.  How does that work?

I can’t listen to him, after his rant post-match pre-Xmas, he’s just a parody of himself.  He makes Ian seem like a football super-brain.

I honestly can't see what he brings to the table. His footballing knowledge is very limited and on Monday he could barely string two sentences together. 

I think he just likes the attention. On Saturday he tweeted in saying he was unable to call in because he was the designated driver. Think he has delusions of grandeur. 

Unfortunately a lot of our fans listen to opinions like his and follow like sheep.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I honestly can't see what he brings to the table. His footballing knowledge is very limited and on Monday he could barely string two sentences together. 

I think he just likes the attention. On Saturday he tweeted in saying he was unable to call in because he was the designated driver. Think he has delusions of grandeur. 

Unfortunately a lot of our fans listen to opinions like his and follow like sheep.

It's not just that our fans though, my father in law said to me the other day, "oh, you're all happy now, at Xmas you ALL wanted him sacked". I told him he had been listening to the wrong people, but it's all a stick to beat us with.

I rarely listen to Radio Bristol after games, even when we win, I am sure you are aware that Radio Bristol ring those rentomouths, not the other way around, that's why you rarely get fresh insight or broader spectrum of opinion.

1 hour ago, Percy Pig said:

Should see his political opinions. Working class tories... Turkeys who vote for Christmas. 

I know, I had a big argument with him about Brexit and medicine shortages for Joe.  His view was “it’ll be alright, just speak to your GP, they’ll sort it”.  Guess what?  Firstly, the usual brand disappeared from prescription, now the only other alternative brand has too. Joe has had to move onto adult versions because they can’t get the child ones.  Imagine thinking a GP will be able to sort out medical supply chains?  I rarely block people on twitter, but he’s one I do.

• Like 3