IGNORED

Ched Evans - 4 Game Ban For Foul On Alex Scott - Serves The Dirty Barsteward Right!

Curr Avon

• The title was changed to Ched Evans - 4 Game Ban For Foul On Alex Scott - Serves The Dirty Barsteward Right!
4 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Once again poor officiating could have cost us. Great they have banned him but it doesn’t affect us anymore. All this bad decisions even themselves out over the season. What a load of bollocks that is

The club will or have received a letter of apology from the PGMOL……..

• Like 1

The ineptitude of the referee would have been pointed out by the assessor and the subsequent committee that has banned Evans. 

The Cunningham incident would have been looked at too so I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a ban also. 

What shocks me is the belters on twitter who think Wells should have been sent off for his reaction to Cunningham dragging a set of studs down his leg! I guess victim blaming is endemic up there!

To be fair more than a couple of PNE fans said quite right about Evans and are waiting to hear about Cunningham knowing what he did. 

Nasty couple of evil barstewards.  

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Ref was looking directly at the incident (as he was with Cunningham on Wells). What's his excuse? 

Incompetence, also interesting to reflect on the booking count in the game: 4 for us, 1 (incredibly neither Evans or Cunningham were even booked) for them.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

I really want some feedback from or about Refs after a game. They deem it worthy of a 4 match ban, yet the Ref missed 2 incidents. The Wells one, Nakhi had the ball at his feet so the Ref had to bee looking at it. The Scott one from the video it looks like the Ref would have to look directly past Scott and Evans to follow the ball. Why don't we get some feedback or explanation about incidents like these. 
I know that the Powers that be will protect their own, but a little clarity would help. Let the Ref explain what he did or didn't see, not keep them in ivory towers and rely on some other office to try and right their mistakes retrospectivel.

• Like 4

I'm sort of disappointed this came out after Nige's press conference. Though there is no telling with him (I thought he seemed relatively ambivalent with regards to the physical style the Pie Munchers served up in his post game interview), I always enjoy it when he gets the glint in his eye.

4 minutes ago, Jerseybean said:

What makes me laugh is the word altercation. It implies that there was some sort of back and forth. 

Scott got  punched in the head from behind. That Evans is an evil ****, but I like Pearson’s attitude, we have got to learn how to play against sides like this and win. Something we haven’t done well since Gerry left!

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

What makes me laugh is the word altercation. It implies that there was some sort of back and forth. 

Scott got  punched in the head from behind. That Evans is an evil ****, but I like Pearson’s attitude, we have got to learn how to play against sides like this and win. Something we haven’t done well since Gerry left!

The fact a 19yo completely dominated them is half of that equation.  

Still cannot believe Cunningham hasn't been banned (yet), as I would expect them to be announced at the same time?

1 hour ago, Sir Geoff said:

From memory the referee was looking straight across at the Wells incident. He also clearly saw the Cunningham one on Scott. Both should have been dealt with and sent off on the day.

The Cunningham one was on Wells and the Evans was on Scott, but yes otherwise.