IGNORED

Rest Scotty, Wednesday

Port Said Red

35 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Cut off point for 10 bookings is week 32 of the season. 15 bookings by the end of the season would mean the player would start the next season with a 3 match ban. Anyone who accumulates 20 bookings by the end of the season will be banned at the discretion of the EFL disciplinary panel. 

Yeah I saw that but have no idea what week 32 means?

25 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Yeah I saw that but have no idea what week 32 means?

It means games. And it's 37 games. 32 is for the Premier League.

Also, they're not "wiped", it's just that the automatic ban level shifts to the next one.

In order to avoid a 2 match ban he has to stay out of the book for the next 7 matches. Seems unlikely to me.

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Also, they're not "wiped", it's just that the automatic ban level shifts to the next one.

In order to avoid a 2 match ban he has to stay out of the book for the next 7 matches. Seems unlikely to me.

Cheers, yeah seems unlikely but If you told me he would miss just 2 games the rest of this season I’d take it. Especially the way he’s been targeted for a bit of rough treatment in the last couple of games.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Cheers, yeah seems unlikely but If you told me he would miss just 2 games the rest of this season I’d take it. Especially the way he’s been targeted for a bit of rough treatment in the last couple of games.

If I could design it I'd have him get that 10th booking in the Cardiff game. Would mean he misses Huddersfield and Blackpool and is rested and back for Luton and the tough run in that we have.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

D6009378-F399-4383-9D7F-9D3284346471.thumb.jpeg.781419e034f68117257c65a10b7c4bdf.jpeg

• Thanks 1