IGNORED

Wigan Athletic at home match thread

12 hours ago, mozo said:

Well, there's no doubt in my mind that Scott will leave in the summer. Just reading between the lines, nothing explicit.

The look on his face when Mehmeti was mentioned! Wow, we're in for a treat. I wondered if having another 'baller' in the squad would spur AS on and I reckon that is def the case.

Totally agree reading between the lines he will definitely be going this summer , thought he might stay perhaps one more season or possibly even loaned back to us . But listening to him speak I think he sort of has irons in the fire ( not in a distracting way ) also  he knows how good he is without being be headed. Can’t knock the young man . If he keeps progressing and can add a few more goals to his game ( hopefully this season ??) he isn’t gonna be far away from an England call up in a couple of years time . 

Edited by redkev
4 hours ago, Sandhurst Red said:

Oh no.....

Just when things had started to look up, guess who is turning up to spoil the party tonight. 

image.png.ab1d53f323bb30fafda3412cf55c0c54.png

If City are finally awarded a penalty, and especially should we score, is there any chance of hearing a chant of ‘One Keith Stroud, There’s only one Keith Stroud’ or even ‘Can you ref us every week’?

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

If City are finally awarded a penalty, and especially should we score, is there any chance of hearing a chant of ‘One Keith Stroud, There’s only one Keith Stroud’ or even ‘Can you ref us every week’?

You start the chant tonight, and I will follow.

It would be quite the day that we finally get a penalty (even when it is blatantly not one) and Stroudy is the man that gives it. Would just sum up the whole farcical stat. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

Short of pulling every one of us out of a burning building, awarding us 'the' penalty would be as much as he can ever do to redeem himself in the eyes of City fans ?