IGNORED

Nigel Pearson

Red Army 75

8 hours ago, Vidal said:

Too many questions.

Maybe for someone who simply cannot answer them. So if it is easier I'll list a simple 3 for you.

Sunderland were missing their best player seems to be an excuse that they never beat us, so for balance, did we have any injuries?

Did selling Semenyo just a few games ago make any difference to us or doesn't that count? 

As for being 15th, what did you (or your previous username) expect this season with the squad that was available at the start of the season? 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Vidal said:

Yea, take a bow? For drawing against a new promoted side with a very average home record missing their best player….take a bow? Seriously? 

Or we played a playoff chasing side that have lost about 1 in last 10, limited them to 3 shots on target . 
Plus we scored a late equaliser with our first Pen since the fall of the Roman Empire.
If you can't take some pleasure in that maybe try another Sport ?

Edited by 1960maaan
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SydneyCity said:

I remember a flurry of Leicester fans hopping on the forum when NP joined and one of them pretty much nailed it… it will take a bit of time but he’ll build a squad ready to run through brick walls for the shirt.

Also many of their fans said he would build the whole Club, and that is exactly what has/is happening.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Vidal said:

We’ve drawn 1-1 away to Sunderland with 2 shots on target. 15th in the league. Be positive but this is nauseating.

Nah - it’s great. This club has been shrouded in negativity for best part of 5 years as it’s been absolute dross both on and off the pitch .

Granted it may be a little OTT but we have finally starting to see some progression on the pitch. I’ve often been criticised on here for being super negative, having an agenda etc - but all I’ve ever wanted was to see us progressing on the pitch . This is the first time since Pearson took over that I’ve felt like we may have turned a corner and see ourselves on an upward trajectory 

Yep it’s a little OTT - but who cares.  The players and fans seem to be responding to each others positivity so long May it continue 

• Like 9
  • Robin 1

8 hours ago, SydneyCity said:

I remember a flurry of Leicester fans hopping on the forum when NP joined and one of them pretty much nailed it… it will take a bit of time but he’ll build a squad ready to run through brick walls for the shirt.

NP made it perfectly clear from the outset that he needed several seasons to sort things out - I recall early on him referring to BCFC as "a funny club" - which said a lot in very few words. 

I remain as confident in him as I was at the outset. Given the timespan that he gave for progress to be made, I think he's doing rather well thus far. 

BUT, there is still a lot to do, so I'll not get carried away and stick to my "one game at a time" outlook for now. 

• Like 5