IGNORED

O'Neills - New Kit Supplier (Confirmed)

5 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

I thought betting companies had been banned 

Just seen this ...

A 'three-year phase-out' process will now begin, ending at the conclusion of the 2025/26 season. After these three years and for the start of the 2026-27 season, betting companies will no longer be permitted as front-of-shirt or primary sponsors of English professional football clubs.

Though I think it's a bit 'fudged' as some pitch side logos may be allowed.

• Thanks 1

On 29/06/2023 at 13:22, CyderInACan said:

Was the photoshoot at his Nan's house? 

On 29/06/2023 at 13:37, Betty Swallocks said:

You’ve got to remember, Middlesborough is lagging about 80 years behind the rest of the country mind. That’s modern decor for the smoggies.

Wasn't Nigel Pearson announced the day before Middlesborough away during Covid, photographed at the local team hotel. Must be a thing up there.

image.thumb.png.e2774cdb1a8a78ccddf4c75f00ddb10c.png jmp_bcfc_sign_nigel_pearson_rt005.jpg?width=1280

jmp_bcfc_sign_nigel_pearson_rt011-edit.jpg?width=1280

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Olé said:

Wasn't Nigel Pearson announced the day before Middlesborough away during Covid, photographed at the local team hotel. Must be a thing up there.

image.thumb.png.e2774cdb1a8a78ccddf4c75f00ddb10c.png jmp_bcfc_sign_nigel_pearson_rt005.jpg?width=1280

jmp_bcfc_sign_nigel_pearson_rt011-edit.jpg?width=1280

Our Nige makes it look classy as **** though 

• Like 2

On 29/06/2023 at 11:21, Club and Country said:

Just been down the shop, it's terrible, even worse then usual (not oneils fault) , but this new robin is on absolutely everything , where on earth has it come from???

I mean it's just going to have to be a learning curve from the club, if no-one buys it then the message will be clear to them, we don't want the stupid gimmicky shit Robin. My concern is that enough people will buy it to convince Lansdown and his crayons that we want his god-awful stuff. 

What's frustrated me is Ipswich released their new kit and some of our fans were saying it was ugly but if you took their home Umbro kit, swapped the badges and sponsors to ours, and then changed it from their colours to red and white it'd probably be the best home kit we've had in years. This O'Neills deal and whoever is getting involved in the design process need to be kicked out of their involvement ASAP as the quality of the stuff we had from Hummell was fantastic and now the huge step down is making me happy to keep my cash in my pocket and out of the club.

• Like 2