IGNORED

O'Neills - New Kit Supplier (Confirmed)

2 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

The collar. I know it’s been done to death, but genuinely now, please can we sort it?

That is ridiculous and surely a design error? We should not be accepting those or selling them surely?

It’s so bad it’s funny.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As much as the appearance of the collar is getting pelters. Has anyone considered that perhaps the players have had in input into the comfortability of the kit. Maybe the collar rubbed a bit too much so the designer have done what they can without changing the kit. I remember flint constantly complaining about the red nipple he’d receive off of the Bristol Sport kits.

For once the club genuinely seems on the up, a Harry hill collar is of little significance.

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

Absolutely ridiculous….I have never seen such a badly designed/cut collar in any kit anywhere.

not bought a kit for years but the thought of putting our team out on the pitch with that is embarrassing 

IMG_7445.thumb.jpeg.fcc8720fa981b8fab687f720e377e59b.jpeg

Guaranteed to catch rain and channel it down your back. Lovely. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Bris Red said:

Does anyone think there could be a chance O’neills are only used for a season and ditched ? The collar on the home shirt is a disgrace to be honest..

I hope so. Since signing with them everything has been crap from the printed on Robin to the Knock off Norwich City kit.

I would love to go back to Hummel.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, FabledRobin said:

As much as the appearance of the collar is getting pelters. Has anyone considered that perhaps the players have had in input into the comfortability of the kit. Maybe the collar rubbed a bit too much so the designer have done what they can without changing the kit. I remember flint constantly complaining about the red nipple he’d receive off of the Bristol Sport kits.

For once the club genuinely seems on the up, a Harry hill collar is of little significance.

Shut Your Mouth Reaction GIF

• Confused 1

Personally I think they’ve fixed the collar problem looking todays match photos.. (Zaks photo as an example but they all look like this) I know it sounds crazy but genuinely think they are using these old ones as they’re getting comments/engagement and that is what the social media company that look after city’s pages will be wanting.. as long as they can show the club engagement is up etc they will keep getting there money.. 

know it sounds a bit odd but social media pages grow off the back of engagement.. regardless of if it’s positive or negative. 

but then again they’re meant to be making us look as good as possible so I’m probably chatting rubbish and they are probably just using last game’s images for easy as they’re already edited 

5C6A4BEF-2484-4FE2-930B-EBE8BA33AB70.jpeg

B3FAF169-9115-48BB-B01F-8C1CE3BA832A.jpeg

3 hours ago, RedRaw said:

Absolutely ridiculous….I have never seen such a badly designed/cut collar in any kit anywhere.

not bought a kit for years but the thought of putting our team out on the pitch with that is embarrassing 

IMG_7445.thumb.jpeg.fcc8720fa981b8fab687f720e377e59b.jpeg

In a hundred meter sprint that’s acting like a kite and adding on a second or two

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Not Banksy said:

Personally I think they’ve fixed the collar problem looking todays match photos.. (Zaks photo as an example but they all look like this) I know it sounds crazy but genuinely think they are using these old ones as they’re getting comments/engagement and that is what the social media company that look after city’s pages will be wanting.. as long as they can show the club engagement is up etc they will keep getting there money.. 

know it sounds a bit odd but social media pages grow off the back of engagement.. regardless of if it’s positive or negative. 

but then again they’re meant to be making us look as good as possible so I’m probably chatting rubbish and they are probably just using last game’s images for easy as they’re already edited 

I just think they’re very inconsistent with the shirts and all are different

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Not Banksy said:

Just think Vyners looks better on this one as the oppo was pulling his shirt down for him ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

In a hundred meter sprint that’s acting like a kite and adding on a second or two

I was thinking along those lines as well. 

A good gust of wind and we could lose half the team in an instant!

Why aren't the club explaining the design problems?  Baffling!

Has anyone yet mentioned the possible link between our new CEO and O'Neill's? Wasn't he consulting at Wycombe last season or the year before?

Both shirts (Home and 3rd) are awful for different reasons. Home for fitting and just looking cheap and naff. 3rd for the weird 'Robin', a shame as I dont mind the colour-scheme.

The blue training gear is annoying and odd.

Classic City mind just as most other things with the club are looking decent.

27 minutes ago, Puckle_red said:

Has anyone yet mentioned the possible link between our new CEO and O'Neill's? Wasn't he consulting at Wycombe last season or the year before?

Both shirts (Home and 3rd) are awful for different reasons. Home for fitting and just looking cheap and naff. 3rd for the weird 'Robin', a shame as I dont mind the colour-scheme.

The blue training gear is annoying and odd.

Classic City mind just as most other things with the club are looking decent.

I did back along... deal would have been done before he started.. but.... theres no way when Alexander initially started meeting with JL and co he didn't suggest O'Neills when JL mentioned that they needed someone else after Hummel's supplier were causing issues. To big a coincidence not to have happened.. Literally no other teams in the football league use them and we have a new CEO who worked with them for years.