IGNORED

O'Neills - New Kit Supplier (Confirmed)

2 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

When you see it like that it's absolutely all over the place .... 

I get that keeper kits tend to be a bit “out there” so possibly I’m being a bit harsh by including them, but personally I’d like to see some semblance of brand consistency. It all just looks so amateur.

Even a non league or grassroots club will have a colour scheme.

• Like 2

On 12/09/2023 at 20:16, Spike said:

Well, my home shirt from China turned up, for the price I paid I cannot complain at all. I do hate that the money hasn't gone to the club but until they change from O'Neills or deliver something worth the sky-high prices they are asking for I'll stick with what I have. 

You prefer to support a totalitarian state than the club? 
It’s your money. 

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I get that keeper kits tend to be a bit “out there” so possibly I’m being a bit harsh by including them, but personally I’d like to see some semblance of brand consistency. It all just looks so amateur.

Even a non league or grassroots club will have a colour scheme.

C'mon, we've got a colour scheme. What I mean is, er, at least we aren't using imaginary colours.

25 minutes ago, lenred said:

Lansdown Junior has moved onto charcoals then.   Big step up. 

I think someone was given a John Bull Printing Set for Xmas.

It’s ok, pretty safe with, yet again, a retro design element which has been used in quite a novel, subtle, yet interesting way. So an overall ‘pass’.

Could have been better, could have been worse. After the third shirt saga, I suppose ‘relieved’ is the over-riding emotion. Could look better in the flesh though.

• Admin
1 hour ago, Wedontplayinblue said:

Phantom, you keep mentioning a random poster out of nowhere (myself) to stir things up. 

When since the creation of the football club, have we had some much blue training gear being made, blue on social media accounts, we barely saw any red for weeks.

Just as you wish to believe what the CEO told you, doesn’t mean 1 it’s true or 2 there wasn’t warrant for fans to be concerned. 

Simple thing is we were NEVER playing in blue, it was NEVER blue, the colours have been discussed in private for a while now

We have had blue in kits and training before, but anyway it got some action on this thread for a few weeks

Catch up with you next summer :sub:

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, phantom said:

Simple thing is we were NEVER playing in blue, it was NEVER blue, the colours have been discussed in private for a while now

We have had blue in kits and training before, but anyway it got some action on this thread for a few weeks

The blue training wear makes no sense unless it was part of the away colour scheme.

The brand identity is all over the shop.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, phantom said:

As you believed what the CEO told you, 

More of the “I can’t tell you, it’s secret meetings” 

Look how many people are sharing the same views that I have, but keep believing what the club have been telling you as they are always honest arnt they. 

The clubs hardly going to turn round in your secret meetings and go 

“Look lads, we have throughly cocked up here, we released the blue training gear and we’re planning on a blue away kit but for some reason we don’t think it will go off well” 

They have played a blinder by saying putting it out via yourselves and the supporters trust that “it was never going to be blue”

Edited by Wedontplayinblue
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1