IGNORED

Hull City at home match thread

2 minutes ago, daored said:

You seem to have a good knowledge within the club , any news on Atkinson (unless I’ve missed something)

Pearson confirmed earlier in the week he’s done his ACL mate. Has to wait a few weeks for it to settle down before surgery 

1 minute ago, Bcfcshags said:

Pearson confirmed earlier in the week he’s done his ACL mate. Has to wait a few weeks for it to settle down before surgery 

Thank you , hadn’t seen confirmed. Well Kalas is certainly in the shop window (for himself) either a new contract here or elsewhere , puts in a series of good performance between now and end of season and proves his fitness. 

3 minutes ago, daored said:

Thank you , hadn’t seen confirmed. Well Kalas is certainly in the shop window (for himself) either a new contract here or elsewhere , puts in a series of good performance between now and end of season and proves his fitness. 

The interviews are on YouTube usually Thursdays . Really good watch generally & about half hour long. Great way of keeping up to date. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
32 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Shame. I like the kit we've been wearing this season.

Feel for all the supporters who have already forked out their hard-earned cash for the white sleeve shirts, which were pretty expensive.

Bad decision imo.

Wouldn't allow me to edit my original post.

I've read the other thread and understand why the decision was made,

Edited by Bazooka Joe
  • Like 1
56 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Shame. I like the kit we've been wearing this season.

Feel for all the supporters who have already forked out their hard-earned cash for the white sleeve shirts, which were pretty expensive.

Bad decision imo.

I think they'll be collectors items in time, due to the limited circulation and how abnormal it is to change during the season.

I have a collection of some of the more iconic City shirts from the 90s and early 2000s and would be tempted to get the white sleeve kit because of this, as prices go down a bit 

Afternoon all!   Whats on RB atm as I see our commentary doesn't start until 16.15 here. are the gas playing as well?

Just now, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Afternoon all!   Whats on RB atm as I see our commentary doesn't start until 16.15 here. are the gas playing as well?

Sorry should be 16.25.

16 hours ago, RedM said:

Apparently Windass is quoted as saying scoring THAT goal was the worst thing he ever did. Wherever he went people bought him drinks and his drinking became a problem. It cost him two marriages and the relationship with his son was severely strained. 

This certainly made me think, hearing the other side.

I bet he wishes he could turn back time. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Wonder why Wells continues to miss out. Originally thought he was just being rested for a solitary game. 

I'd imagine maybe a rest before Man City but also Bell in the middle is exciting with Sykes and Mehmeti either side of him, definitely a fast front three who all like to run at players.