IGNORED

Kick-ups...

Cidergal

Guest tommyisgod
Don't want people saying they've done 1 million!  :P

I once did 999,999 then got distracted by a pretty flower beneath me in the grass, and dropped the ball. :whistle:

It was a very pretty flower though........ :rolleyes:

:whistle:

I take my hat off to you Sir if that is true.

I was coming 2nd after "tommyisgod" but now I've dropped down to 3rd. :P

My record is 162.  :whistle:

Without sounding like I'm well up myself but I could do as many as you wanted probably, ive done over a thousand before but you get bored and tired. I do think if there was a forum competition of Keepy Ups i would be there or there abouts as a winner, unless Tinman got involved :rolleyes:

Without sounding like I'm well up myself but I could do as many as you wanted probably, ive done over a thousand  before but you get bored and tired. I do think if there was a forum competition of Keepy Ups i would be there or there abouts as a winner, unless Tinman got involved  :whistle:

Oo-er get you! :P Very impressive that. I'm sure that once you can do about 100 it's just concentration... that's why I always lose it anyway. I can imagine you getting bored after 1000 cause I do after about 50! :rolleyes:

Guest bristolbred

None!!!!, :rolleyes:

Now, how about a thread saying how many pints of beer have you drunk, divided by your age??, :Party12: :Party12: :Party12:

May be able to win that one???, :whistle:

I have definately done 5, and I may have done 7 once! I'm just no good at them, I really can't get the hang of them at all.

What is the secret, please explain then I can practice in secret and impress my kids? I really need to know, I do try but I can't get the ball and my feet to co-operate with eachother. :rolleyes:

I have definately done 5, and I may have done 7 once! I'm just no good at them, I really can't get the hang of them at all.

What is the secret, please explain then I can practice in secret and impress my kids? I really need to know, I do try but I can't get the ball and my feet to co-operate with eachother. :whistle:

Whitey seems to have got the hang of it the most but... it literally is just practise. I am not aware that there is any secret! :rolleyes::P

Guest dez_gimred

bit of a stupid question, because' if you can do em good then you can just keep going..

so bout 500..

after the play off final that guy inspired me to do some on my back...did 16...pretty easy to pick up too and looks bloody awsome!

alfreton town

never heard of them but i have no reason to though :D

I play under 21's myself, had a few offers to go semi-pro but not interested just now, enjoyig playing my own age group. Ive had a few trials with pro teams but nothing materialised, although I do have an open invitation of a trial with Port Vale, but i need to get my fitness etc up before going down. They spotted me playing at a holiday camp in Scarborough :grr:

Archived