IGNORED

I had a dream

BigAl&Toby

To quote Mr King - Martin Luther, not Andy……

We beat Man City. Twas 1-1 and deep into injury time. Bobby Reid - ok a surprise and unlikely appearance I accept- curls a sublime right footed free kick past Ederson.

I rush to catch a train to get back to Somerset. There’s a train strike. I have to wait for ages. I miss the highlights.

Someone says we won 4-1. I watch the highlight on me phone at a windswept Westbury station.

Final whistle pandemonium. They’re on the pitch. Max is seen throwing a firework back into the Atyeo. Nige comes out and kicks him down the tunnel…….

I wake up. Christ what was that all about? Must have been the 7.2% Savoie Triple Epices beer I had last night ?

Anyway a fool can dream. Top 6 finish? That’s happening.

What did you dream about last night?

Enjoy yer Monday. I’m hedge trimming ?

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, BigAl&Toby said:

We beat Man City. Twas 1-1 and deep into injury time. Bobby Reid - ok a surprise and unlikely appearance I accept- curls a sublime right footed free kick past Ederson.

I rush to catch a train to get back to Somerset. There’s a train strike. I have to wait for ages. I miss the highlights.

Someone says we won 4-1. I watch the highlight on me phone at a windswept Westbury station.

Final whistle pandemonium. They’re on the pitch. Max is seen throwing a firework back into the Atyeo. Nige comes out and kicks him down the tunnel…….

I wake up. Christ what was that all about? Must have been the 7.2% Savoie Triple Epices beer I had last night ?

Thanks for the heads up BA.I shall stick a tenner on it

I think my dream was better;

I had a dream last night that some bird was manicuring my toes while I was asleep. I took it as a sign of a toe toe draw. Which we won on pedicures 

Edited by REDOXO
  • Haha 10

4 hours ago, BigAl&Toby said:

Are you a Bjorn Again Christian?

I’m in a different time zone and city often play whilst I’m asleep. Sometimes during nights when we’re playing, I dream that I check my phone to see our result, but I’m not sure whether it’s the real result or whether I’m dreaming. Thus I check again and again and each time the result is different…Sometimes the opposition changes and the score lines are really odd like 7-3 or something.  When I finally do wake up, I’m really confused and sometimes need to remember what division we are even in.

Wont be happening tomorrow night as I’m surely staying up for this one!

Edited by Wanderingred

That ABBA song reminded me of how I failed my history O Level exam. I spent 2 years dreaming about a girl in class who was the double of Agneta (the blonde one). She sat one row of seats forward in the eye line of the blackboard, no contest. Hope you are keeping well Karen, you are forgiven.

My usual sporting dream involves turning up at the ground only to find I have left my kit at home and so not allowed to play. More of a nightmare really, I assume someone will explain all that to me.

1 hour ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

That ABBA song reminded me of how I failed my history O Level exam. I spent 2 years dreaming about a girl in class who was the double of Agneta (the blonde one). She sat one row of seats forward in the eye line of the blackboard, no contest. Hope you are keeping well Karen, you are forgiven.

My usual sporting dream involves turning up at the ground only to find I have left my kit at home and so not allowed to play. More of a nightmare really, I assume someone will explain all that to me.

For lads who persistently "forgot" their kit, our games master had the solution. He made them wear the girls hockey kit, complete with a pleated skirt.

Tended not to forget their kit after that!

Perhaps this might be a reason for your nightmare.

13 minutes ago, downendcity said:

For lads who persistently "forgot" their kit, our games master had the solution. He made them wear the girls hockey kit, complete with a pleated skirt.

Tended not to forget their kit after that!

Perhaps this might be a reason for your nightmare.

Unfortunately this is probably only going to add a sequel to the existing nightmare!

8 hours ago, downendcity said:

I had a dream featuring Kelly Brook and Rachel Riley. ........

........I'm not expecting a clean sheet tomorrow !:shocking:

That’s bloody disgusting. And you’ve made it up!

Mine was an actual dream. It was. It was very vivid ?

Anyway this time tomorrow we’ll be 2 up. I’ll be wearing the robin mask. Max will look pretty in pink. Toby will be telling me to ******* sit down.

Oh yes. Pip won’t know what’s hit him……

I’m sweating all over. That’ll be the heat from the ******* dog on the bed. She loves a cuddle does Ivy.

My latest dream hath ended…….

Me and the boy take our seats.

Daaaaddd.

Yes my son?

Where’s the banner? And your beautiful robin mask?

**** me son. I thought you had them.

Nope. It’s your stupid idea. I wouldn’t be seen dead with either of them.

I’ll go and get them. Don’t let anyone have me seat.

Too late. They’re coming out. It’s starting to rain…….

I wake up. The “rain” is Ivy. Licking my face. She looks a bit like Claudia Winkleman. All’s not bad.

Note to self. Don’t forget the mask. Or banner. We be on the telly.

2-1. Like the Utd game. Pandemonium.