IGNORED

Micky Mellons gone

22A

Micky Mellon would make my "Bristol City Alliterative Names X1" every day of the week (that club football takes a break for international games), alongside Gerry Gow in midfield. But will it be Albert, Trevor Tainton or Greg Goodridge wide right? Fred Ford or Big Joe Jordan (first time round) in the dugout? I don't think we've ever had a keeper for this X1 though?

Of course, they would face a World X1 featuring Zinedine Zidane and Kevin Keegan. And Billy Bonds. Or Didier Deschamps, perhaps. And the Dutch maestro, Robbie Rensenbrink. 

It might have to be 5 - a - side .....

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

Micky Mellon would make my "Bristol City Alliterative Names X1" every day of the week (that club football takes a break for international games), alongside Gerry Gow in midfield. But will it be Albert, Trevor Tainton or Greg Goodridge wide right? Fred Ford or Big Joe Jordan (first time round) in the dugout? I don't think we've ever had a keeper for this X1 though?

Of course, they would face a World X1 featuring Zinedine Zidane and Kevin Keegan. And Billy Bonds. Or Didier Deschamps, perhaps. And the Dutch maestro, Robbie Rensenbrink. 

You’ll be needing a goalie, Frankie Fielding!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

Obscure but personal favorite - Barrington Belgrave, ex yeovil.

1 hour ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

Ok, so this is me City X1 then:

1. Frankie Fielding,

Then:

Micky Mellon, Gerry Gow, Albert Adomah, Chris Crowe, Leroy Lita, Sammie Szmodics, Trevor Tainton, Colin Cramb, Greg Goodridge and Ade Akinbiyi all a revolutionary 2-8 formation. With Tony Thorpe ready to come on, should Colin Cramb hit a dry spell.

Managed by Fred Ford?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

Hope you’ve got Dickie Down up front and Chris Crowe crossing to him from the wing…

• Flames 1