IGNORED

Yeovil Town

Robin101

Had an ex mrs when I was a 17/18, lovely girl, she made a new friend that was a Yeovil fan, started taking her up clubbing more and more, leading her astray. Ended up breaking up with the girl and hated her mate / Yeovil because of it. 

Funny really, I hold absolutely nothing against the girl now, we were kids, I’d be a fool to be resentful. The dislike of Yeovil though, I’ve never managed to shake that.

Edited by Marcus Aurelius

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Wasn't it the night Yeovil beat Forest in the play offs in Nottingham? 

Not quite, it was 25th April 2014, the day we got relegated from the Championship with a 2-0 defeat at Brighton (thanks to a goal from Jesse Lingard of all people).

The fan, a good mate of mine, held it up although looking back, Rovers weren't actually relegated at that point, they went down a week later after losing to Mansfield. I heard the Rovers relegation as we were driving through High Littleton on the way home after being trounced 4-1 at home by Middlesbrough. 

On 29/03/2023 at 13:27, Calculus said:

... forgot to add he was very good going forward as well and he's got a decent pass in him. As I've already said Bromley should have been 3 up in the first 15 minutes. All the trouble was coming down the right, including the set up for the early goal. 

Highlights (but bear on mind Yeovil have also got a player called Fisher to confuse things):

Showed up well there, I am sure @Davefevsnoticed the great pass that should have been converted, and the fact he helped set up the opening goal.

On 29/03/2023 at 13:27, Calculus said:

... forgot to add he was very good going forward as well and he's got a decent pass in him. As I've already said Bromley should have been 3 up in the first 15 minutes. All the trouble was coming down the right, including the set up for the early goal. 

Highlights (but bear on mind Yeovil have also got a player called Fisher to confuse things):

Showed up well there, I am sure @Davefevsnoticed the great pass that should have been converted, and the fact he helped set up the opening goal.