IGNORED

Footy Accumulators

spudski

What's the most you've won, from the least amount of outlay? 

Woke up this morning to a nice surprise. 

From last night's games. 

11 teams to win, 42p (the balance left in my account) @ 982.9/1 boosted. 

Total £413.24

That's probably the most from the least outlay for me. Have won more in the past, but not with such a small outlay. 

Anyone better that? Or winthem on a regular basis?

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

19 minutes ago, maxjak said:

So u won £413.24 from a 42 pence bet ?.............so you honestly state, hand on heart.....that this is true?   If so, well done.........because i regularly turn the amount of around £413.24  into 42 pence with no trouble at all!

Hand on heart...honest mate. 

I very rarely bet using my own money. 

Every day I get free games to play on my William Hill account. Free spins, bonus drop, scratch, etc. 

Most days I will win anything from 20p to a tenner. From free games. I put that money won on accumulators. They very rarely come in, but last night's did. 

I also won in the past, from a free bet, 4 x £25 bets...which I did 4 accumulators. 1 came in, another I cashed out. Both totalled approx £1400. 

I did my usual free spins today and won £10.80. 

I did a £5 ew double on West Bilboa and Noble Yates. Won £39. 

So I'm betting with free money and winning. 

So from £10.42 free money... yesterday and today brought in £452. 

I had another accumulator today, only a few quid,  which was looking really good, but Sheff Wed let me down. 

• Like 1

I do an occasional both teams to score accumulator. My daughter got me into it she had been doing 8 games for a £1 bet for about half the season, the first go I had I won £98. :) That was the season before COVID, since then I have had one other win of £72 when 7 of the games came in and the last one was abandoned with about 6 minutes to go when it was 1-0. 

I think I play so infrequently, I must be still up, my wife on the other hand :facepalm:

• Like 1

My favourite accumulator, when I bet, is both teams to score. I prefer that because one can still win big money and the bet stays alive until the very end of the game. Whereas if one is doing a results accumulator there's always one or two out of say the dozen where it goes wildly wrong so if one has put Norwich to win at QPR and with twenty minutes to go it's 4-0 to QPR it's highly unlikely that'll get turned around, whereas focusing on both sides to score it could be 6-0 to QPR going into added time but there's always a chance Norwich will get a consolation goal right up until the last kick.

Mainly do that when I am at home on a Saturday afternoon, but that's rarely the case.

• Like 3

I had a Xmas bet years ago having a Xmas £100 bonus from work. Cardiff were playing Stockport on a Friday night. Cardiff were on a bad run so were 11/10. Stupidly I put in a 5 match accumulator with them in it for another £100. I remember that I had us to draw with Luton and Liverpool v Everton to draw the last match to win the bet, this was on a Sunday. I must of kicked and headed everything in that game. I ended up winning £7800. A few days before Christmas, brilliant. I bet a tenner on 4 draws one Sunday and won a grand. I've had the odd couple of grand and 500 quid but don't really do it anymore.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Elruliri said:

I had a Xmas bet years ago having a Xmas £100 bonus from work. Cardiff were playing Stockport on a Friday night. Cardiff were on a bad run so were 11/10. Stupidly I put in a 5 match accumulator with them in it for another £100. I remember that I had us to draw with Luton and Liverpool v Everton to draw the last match to win the bet, this was on a Sunday. I must of kicked and headed everything in that game. I ended up winning £7800. A few days before Christmas, brilliant. I bet a tenner on 4 draws one Sunday and won a grand. I've had the odd couple of grand and 500 quid but don't really do it anymore.

That's a good return ?

1 hour ago, spudski said:

Hand on heart...honest mate. 

I very rarely bet using my own money. 

Every day I get free games to play on my William Hill account. Free spins, bonus drop, scratch, etc. 

Most days I will win anything from 20p to a tenner. From free games. I put that money won on accumulators. They very rarely come in, but last night's did. 

I also won in the past, from a free bet, 4 x £25 bets...which I did 4 accumulators. 1 came in, another I cashed out. Both totalled approx £1400. 

I did my usual free spins today and won £10.80. 

I did a £5 ew double on West Bilboa and Noble Yates. Won £39. 

So I'm betting with free money and winning. 

So from £10.42 free money... yesterday and today brought in £452. 

I had another accumulator today, only a few quid,  which was looking really good, but Sheff Wed let me down. 

Well done.......u r obviously a regular punter.  i bet on footie every week.   Today i had  a treble on Barnsley ... L Orient... and Burnley.  I failed to notice that Kompany put out a shadow side, and not their regular eleven ?!!  Research is the key, and i lost £40 because i failed to do some...Ha!.   Good luck with your future bets. 

1 minute ago, maxjak said:

Well done.......u r obviously a regular punter.  i bet on footie every week.   Today i had  a treble on Barnsley ... L Orient... and Burnley.  I failed to notice that Kompany put out a shadow side, and not their regular eleven ?!!  Research is the key, and i lost £40 because i failed to do some...Ha!.   Good luck with your future bets. 

I'd hardly call myself a punter mate ?..as it's pocket change often, or like I said, money won from free games. 

If I have time, I will look at form and position in league. That's my basic premise. Generally it's gut feelings. 

I usually put between 10 and 12 teams in the accumulator. 

I probably spend 10 mins having morning coffee doing it. Then forget until next morning. 

3 minutes ago, spudski said:

I'd hardly call myself a punter mate ?..as it's pocket change often, or like I said, money won from free games. 

If I have time, I will look at form and position in league. That's my basic premise. Generally it's gut feelings. 

I usually put between 10 and 12 teams in the accumulator. 

I probably spend 10 mins having morning coffee doing it. Then forget until next morning. 

Well whatever u r doing....it seems to work...well done.

I was a stoppage time goal away from winning over £13k from a £1 bet back when Yeovil made it to the Championship on the open day of the season.

Even had them to beat Millwall away and they did.

The stoppage time goal came from a Leeds equaliser if I remember correctly. This was checked while walking back to my car after watching City and I don’t think cash out was an option, hence why I didn’t check in-game.

It was a 14 game accumulator! 

Edited by Pickle Rick
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was a stoppage time goal away from winning over £13k from a £1 bet back when Yeovil made it to the Championship on the open day of the season.

Even had them to beat Millwall away and they did.

The stoppage time goal came from a Leeds equaliser if I remember correctly. This was checked while walking back to my car after watching City and I don’t think cash out was an option, hence why I didn’t check in-game.

It was a 14 game accumulator! 

Gutting. 

I’ve had such a terrible run on football betting lately, I rarely bother. Not that I bet large amounts. Last week me lumping on Cornick to score first and he scored second sums up my luck at the moment.

I did open a Virgin bet account before Cheltenham and have drawn money back out of it every week since, most of it on horses though.

Niot football but still pretty lucky today..........put £50EW on the National winner @10's but the really lucky bit was last night I meant to put £40 on a horse at Tampa Bay (USA), but I cocked up and put it on a horse for today (same venue, same time) SP turned out to be 13/2, couldn't even cash out as it was in America, so I forgot about it.......................and, you've guessed it, it won! Don't get many days like that !