IGNORED

Yeovil Town

richyy66

• Admin
1 hour ago, robinforlife2 said:

A part of me would like to see Steve Lansdown step up and buy Yeovil. The same part of me which would like to see him sell us to someone with ambition. 

Can't happen even if he wanted to, which I very much doubt he would have any interest

On 18/04/2023 at 15:48, phantom said:

Can remember a few feisty encounters with Yeovil over the years following Weston

One highlight was winning the Somerset cup at Huish beating Yeovil, they did not enjoy our celebrations in the boardroom after the game

One highlight for me was League 1 when we played them at Ashton Gate and Bas Savage was through on goal and literally fell over with no one around. What a legend he was.

36 minutes ago, CHIPLEY RED said:

One highlight for me was League 1 when we played them at Ashton Gate and Bas Savage was through on goal and literally fell over with no one around. What a legend he was.

Another highlight was the two Yeovil birds who flashed to us in the EE in 2006/07 promotion season. 2-0 win as well

47 minutes ago, CHIPLEY RED said:

One of the funniest things I’ve ever seen at a football match. It still makes me chuckle when I think about it. 

On 04/05/2023 at 19:54, Lanterne Rouge said:

Dunno if Madonna still lives locally. She definitely did when she was with Guy Ritchie.

She lived nearer to Salisbury, still quite close mind you, but not sure she does anymore.

Someone has messaged Game Of Thrones actor James Purefoy who replied that he's looking for someone to invest (unlikely, I'd say). Only other half famous YTFC fan passed away a couple of years ago, Trevor Peacock who played Jim Trott in Vicar of Dibley. That said he would have probably said "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no" anyway. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hamdon Mart said:

She lived nearer to Salisbury, still quite close mind you, but not sure she does anymore.

Someone has messaged Game Of Thrones actor James Purefoy who replied that he's looking for someone to invest (unlikely, I'd say). Only other half famous YTFC fan passed away a couple of years ago, Trevor Peacock who played Jim Trott in Vicar of Dibley. That said he would have probably said "No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no" anyway. 

So that would be a YES

• Like 1
  • Haha 2