IGNORED

Mic'd up refs...

spudski

55 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I bet we would hear all the crap the players give the ref. 

Absolutely  - that would almost certainly have a calming effect on the way the players interact with the ref if they know that they’re being heard via the refs microphone…………….:cool2:

I reckon most fans would see it as a good move. It would definitely allow the crowd witness the shit aimed at the ref from the players.

I wonder what reasons FIFA or the PGMOL would give for not allowing it to happen? 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Robbored said:

Absolutely  - that would almost certainly have a calming effect on the way the players interact with the ref if they know that they’re being heard via the refs microphone…………….:cool2:

I reckon most fans would see it as a good move. It would definitely allow the crowd witness the shit aimed at the ref from the players.

I wonder what reasons FIFA or the PGMOL would give for not allowing it to happen? 

Fifi have stated before that dark arts and cheating are a part of the theatre. Personally if I want theatre I head to the Old Vic. What could possibly be wrong with following Rugby allowing only the captain to speak with the ref and taking time keeping out of the refs hands?

17 minutes ago, Clutton Caveman said:

Fifi have stated before that dark arts and cheating are a part of the theatre. Personally if I want theatre I head to the Old Vic. What could possibly be wrong with following Rugby allowing only the captain to speak with the ref and taking time keeping out of the refs hands?

Fifa are presumably equally happy with the theatre provided by the big clubs whilst the smaller clubs continue to be penalised for it?