IGNORED

New kit - club shop?

Ziderarmy

7 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen you look as embarrassed as you did at Birmingham with that thing on, and that was before the 3-0 ??

Still, your shorts were nice #FKW

Well I've been introduced as your assistant coach before.... That in itself was quite harrowing....!

6 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Might get the boy one at some point, although the Hummel ones he got at the beginning of the season quickly became obsolete didn't they?  I will see what their training range looks like I don't mind getting a top like that every couple of years

The training gear is likely to have a gert big flying / wing-spread Robin on it, like the 3rd kit…if the training kit that the staff have been wearing is anything to go by.

• Like 1

Are the kits on sale in store from 9am today? I might go and have a look in a minute as walking by 

nothing I can see on the online store 

doh! - just re read the coms and looks like 10am in store today , before becoming available on may 1st online 

Edited by internetjef

Plenty in the shop. Can confirm the badge is rubbery. The red on the home shirt looks a bit washed out to me though, seemed to be selling a few though. It also looks quite basic, eg no hologram, therefore very easy to counterfeit I would think

• Admin
On 20/04/2023 at 07:22, Olé said:

There was a bloke behind me at Watford wearing the new home shirt (and he was far too old to have ever been a mascot) so I assume it was from these Chinese sites already selling it. The shirt looks crap to begin with so there isn’t much for the counterfeiters to work with, but up close the colour is absolutely horrible, certainly not the red I associate with serious football shirts - it might have been the sun as it wasn’t even the pink hue you see from a distance on the players shirts, it looked washed out and almost peach coloured. 

I wonder if you unwittingly saw a club version of the shirt? 

18 minutes ago, RedM said:

Plenty in the shop. Can confirm the badge is rubbery. The red on the home shirt looks a bit washed out to me though, seemed to be selling a few though. It also looks quite basic, eg no hologram, therefore very easy to counterfeit I would think

On 21/04/2023 at 13:51, phantom said:

Anyone fancy a sweepstake to see which size sells out first and how long it takes?

Depends on how many they've made :) But I don't think they'll be 'selling' thousands of these, and anything featuring the infamous  'f#@!, I think I've just hit a window' Robin, should be hard to give away.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, David Brent said:

Well at least there won’t be a shortage of stock come Christmas time 

Daughter - Dad, need a Xmas jumper for school for dress-down day.

Me - here you go, it was really cheap with my City reward points

Daughter - dad, that’s not what I had in mind, looked like a blue tit flying into a pane of glass

• Haha 3