IGNORED

Scott wins EFL young player of the year

Dredd

3 minutes ago, Red Cloud said:

a decent wedge and year loan back is the best I reckon we can hope for, without doubt destined for bigger things

I’d be surprised if we get a loan back option without it costing a significant amount. Can’t see a club with more clout than us agreeing to pay 25+ mil and they don’t get to work with him for a season.

• Like 10
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Rob k said:

I’d be surprised if we get a loan back option without it costing a significant amount. Can’t see a club with more clout than us agreeing to pay 25+ mil and they don’t get to work with him for a season.

a bit smashed mate, please let me enjoy the thought??

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Rob k said:

If someone buys him they are going to want to look at him for a few months first. Early rounds of the league cup etc. Then possibly loan him out at a club can’t see him coming back here though as they would want him to see him in a different environment 

3 minutes ago, Red Billy said:

If someone buys him they are going to want to look at him for a few months first. Early rounds of the league cup etc. Then possibly loan him out at a club can’t see him coming back here though as they would want him to see him in a different environment 

If/when someone buys him they would have seen plenty of him!

• Like 2

Don’t get me wrong he is a fantastic talent also agree I think Brighton’s style of play will be perfect for him , but any one else think with all his ability he hasn’t influenced our games in the way he possibly could . Perhaps that is due to our style of play or perhaps he needs to be playing with better players .

I personally think Cam Pring effects games more than Alex does , that’s no criticism just how I see it .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, redkev said:

Don’t get me wrong he is a fantastic talent also agree I think Brighton’s style of play will be perfect for him , but any one else think with all his ability he hasn’t influenced our games in the way he possibly could . Perhaps that is due to our style of play or perhaps he needs to be playing with better players .

I personally think Cam Pring effects games more than Alex does , that’s no criticism just how I see it .

Cam is 6 years older.........by the time Scotty is 25 he will have 20 England caps?