IGNORED

Robbored's Highly Interesting Opinions On Women's Football

Robbored

48 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Based entirely on their results which are always posted on the OS. I have on occasions watched the odd clip on there and know enough about football to form an opinion.

If only you knew when to keep your mouth shut.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Hmmm 1

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

City ladies were related from the PL because they were out of their depth in such a tough league. The ‘big’ teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City were way to good for them

Next season it’s back up with the ‘big’ girls again and I hope that City ladies will be able to strengthen over the summer. If they don’t it’ll be back down again this time next year.

Dear oh dear oh dear.....stick to old man bowls.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

The problem with my critics is - 

Can't

Understand

Normal

Thinking

Caught up in the elation of the ladies team getting back into the WSL - that was always going to happen. They only one game Iirc………..

3 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

It’s over! Bristol City fans stream on to the Ashton Gate pitch to celebrate promotion to the Premiership for the first time ever. They are dancing and singing, and even Nigel seems to have a small smile.

One person is however sitting in the Dolman shaking his head, muttering to himself ‘“We are going to get sooo stuffed next season”.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• The topic was locked
44 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Top punditry, you just described any relegation and subsequent promotion ?

Exactly the point I was just about to make! That's football isn't it, or any team sport come to that. Or even any individual sport, the higher you strive to reach the top the tougher it is and you have to adapt and improve to be competitive.