IGNORED

Nigel Pearson Runs Over Ryan Dilks’ Dog

Silvio Dante

One of the main podcasts for the championship is the Second Tier. Hosted by Ryan Dilks and Justin Peach, it’s got a decent rep and Peach seems to know his stuff.

Dilks, however, is a moron.

He’s been down on us - and specifically Pearson - for some time. Last week, he professed that we should sack Nigel Pearson and replace him with a young, exciting manager - giving no names:

Dilks was put right by several city fans - citing the blooding of youngsters, improvements in playing style and cost constraints. Today he’s doubled down though, and named one of his young, exciting managers as…Nathan Jones (Tbf he also mentions Schumacher)

Begs two questions:

- Does anyone know what Nige has done to Dilks?

- Is there anyone on a podcast about a subject they profess to know about with less knowledge? 

• Like 1

For interaction I suspect. Same as the morons on TalkSport 

So many city fans defend him because they appreciate the job he’s doing. These ‘experts’ don’t know enough about us to comment.

It’s a shame if that is one of the top podcasts 

Edited by David Brent
  • Like 9

This is the trouble with experts - they simply aren't experts. 

On one of our Sky games or the Cup games (cannot remember which one) a couple of pundits said after the game we could make a run for the playoffs. There was no mention of all of our injuries at the time whatsoever which were shocking (Kalas, Atkinson, Naismith, Weimann, Conway, Williams), they just made a judgement on one performance and that was it, there was no in depth discussion or pretty much any discussion at all about our upcoming fixtures or our lack of available squad.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Silvio Dante said:

One of the main podcasts for the championship is the Second Tier. Hosted by Ryan Dilks and Justin Peach, it’s got a decent rep and Peach seems to know his stuff.

Dilks, however, is a moron.

He’s been down on us - and specifically Pearson - for some time. Last week, he professed that we should sack Nigel Pearson and replace him with a young, exciting manager - giving no names:

Dilks was put right by several city fans - citing the blooding of youngsters, improvements in playing style and cost constraints. Today he’s doubled down though, and named one of his young, exciting managers as…Nathan Jones (Tbf he also mentions Schumacher)

Begs two questions:

- Does anyone know what Nige has done to Dilks?

- Is there anyone on a podcast about a subject they profess to know about with less knowledge? 

It’s got a terrible rep and every time I’ve ever given it another chance or come across content like this it’s been crap 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

The same Ryan dilks  that predicted we’d get relegated this season . Absolute clown & a crap podcast . 

Exactly. Predicted we’d get relegated and then thinks we should sack the manager who easily kept us up.  The only good podcast for our level of football is Not The Top 20.  Their knowledge of 72 clubs is insane 

• Like 4

Pretends to be objective , then at the end he says he doesn't like Pearson as a manager, Nob!

Someone else that gets his opinions from looking at the League Table . Gabriel Sutton and Benjamin Bloom are good, but this lot? Not worth the effort.

They are the podcast equivalent of clickbait.  Dicks (sic) is a cock the few times I get to see their pod tweets.  Peach is like Hong Kong Phooey’s cat, just sat there in disbelief at the shit that comes out Dicks’s mouth.

If you want to host a pod like this, that’s up to them.  If you want to host a pod and have a bit of credibility, do some research and don’t try to be a ****.

For a good podcast I’d recommend SDS, albeit they cover Prem and not Championship. Good mix of knowledge and genuine belly laughs. I think it’ll appeal generally to more the 20-40 sort of age groups but other than OSIB, it’s my fav pod out there. 

More on topic, Second Tier have always been a little down on us but to be fair we’ve provided the ammunition over the past few seasons! I look forward to them seeing our improvement next term.

Edited by BCFCGav

2 hours ago, TheReds said:

This is the trouble with experts - they simply aren't experts. 

On one of our Sky games or the Cup games (cannot remember which one) a couple of pundits said after the game we could make a run for the playoffs. There was no mention of all of our injuries at the time whatsoever which were shocking (Kalas, Atkinson, Naismith, Weimann, Conway, Williams), they just made a judgement on one performance and that was it, there was no in depth discussion or pretty much any discussion at all about our upcoming fixtures or our lack of available squad.

Very true. 
I think it was the Boro televised last week where the co commentator (ie the so-called expert) said “Cam Pring at canter back. I remember him playing left back at Portsmouth”. 
The expert clearly had no idea that Pring was filling in at CB because we have no other fit centre backs, and that he’s been one of the best left backs in the league all season. 
Terrible piece of ‘expertise’. Funny thing was, I think he thought he was being clever - ie “hey look at my knowledge, I knew he was on loan at Portsmouth 4 years ago”. 

• Like 2

Just now, maxjak said:

Who the pheck is Ryan Dick anyway?    Anyone who rates Nathan Jones over Pearson has no credibility, and appears to be an egotistical publicity seeking moron.  I have never heard of their podcast................and will be sure to avoid it.

Ryan Dilks Is a massive bellend 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rob k said:

Ryan Dilks Is a massive bellend 

Yep .....he appears to be making judgement calls, with   absolutely no  knowledge of what has taken place at the club, and is basing his dopey opinion on nothing but un -informed conjecture.   Where did this Gandalf lookalike spring up from?    Hopefully he will disappear up his own back end?.....How do these non entities even get a job in the first place?     He actually says "If I was in charge of Bristol City.......I would blah  blah!"     He lives in the land of the lost....what a puffed up skid mark?   Ha!!                    

Edited by maxjak