IGNORED

EASIER GAME?

pillred

Would you prefer Burnley to beat Blackburn tonight and already be champions before they play us, or would you rather they needed to beat us to do it? I would like to see how we do against a Premier League-bound team that needs to go for it.

Edited by pillred

8 minutes ago, sephjnr said:

I'm more concerned about if QPR need to beat us on the final day to stay up. Burnley would like the result but don't need it.

Whilst not wanting to lose the QPR game I wouldn't say I was in any way concerned about the result, if Burnley don't win tonight they may well need it though the results would have to be pretty incredible for them not to do it anyway.

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Bloody hope not

They won the league due to parachute payments, not as if they did something fair and square 

Shows a touch of class though if we did . No point being bitter about parachute payments . It’s a unfair advantage no doubt & has caused lots of problems for clubs financially trying to chase the dream. They’re still champions though 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Shows a touch of class though if we did . No point being bitter about parachute payments . It’s an unfair advantage no doubt & has caused lots of problems for clubs financially trying to chase the dream. They’re still champions though 

Interesting debate, always appreciated Chesterfield doing it for us!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pillred said:

Whilst not wanting to lose the QPR game I wouldn't say I was in any way concerned about the result, if Burnley don't win tonight they may well need it though the results would have to be pretty incredible for them not to do it anyway.

If on the last day their was any chance with five to go of Cardiff going down If QPR score I wouldn’t be bothered If they did. Now that would be a party (watch this space)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

If on the last day their was any chance with five to go of Cardiff going down If QPR score I wouldn’t be bothered If they did. Now that would be a party (watch this space)

In the last minute, City have sent their goalie up for the corner...and it’s QPRs corner!

• Haha 6

April 1976; last game of the season. City's players were hung over still as after the Tuesday night they had attended receptions and celebrations  each night since.

Notts Co won the game but formed up at the end to aplaud City.

• Like 2