IGNORED

ST move your seat

BCFC1512

Was just coming on to ask about this .... I know the seat next to my brother should be free as spoke to the existing season ticket holder on Saturday who said she wasn't sitting there next season .... also seat in front should be free as sadly the chap has died ..... but says no seats available!

• Robin 1

59 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Glad I waited, managed to get 3 at the front of the family stand, which is a great view.  

It was worth the wait  got three away from what could kindly be called ( without swearing) an idiot , think a lot waited to move for various reasons 

• Like 1

Just now, Cov 77 said:

It was worth the wait  got three away from what could kindly be called ( without swearing) an idiot , think a lot waited to move for various reasons 

So we look out for the supporter with lots of empty seats around him then!

image.jpeg.ace02c70d5b1bda9ea51ab1f05ece4ed.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

24 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

I’ve also just moved. I know it’s juvenile, but there’s a group near me I really like annoying by being loud and puerile. Only moved three seats away so hoping they’re still somewhere in proximity.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

image.png.0d10a73403a7d0a57f2a175263eef423.png

So, they're trying to flog season tickets for 203/4.

Pro's:

Very cheap season tickets (one groat)

No electronic entry required

Con's:

No concessions

No other teams to play

Time machine required

The memorial amphitheatre in Horfield?

Edited by Midred

As it’s (nearly) all electronic now I hope the club don’t leave it to the last minute to send them out this season.

There’s bound to be teething problems, wrong email addresses, phone numbers and it’ll also give those not familiar with electronic ticketing a chance to download to wallet and get used to it.

5 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

As it’s (nearly) all electronic now I hope the club don’t leave it to the last minute to send them out this season.

There’s bound to be teething problems, wrong email addresses, phone numbers and it’ll also give those not familiar with electronic ticketing a chance to download to wallet and get used to it.

Wrong email addresses, phone numbers and house moves are not the clubs fault, obviously. It's the responsibility of people to ensure the club have your correct details, it will save a lot of time, money and stress/heartbreak.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedM said:

Wrong email addresses, phone numbers and house moves are not the clubs fault, obviously. It's the responsibility of people to ensure the club have your correct details, it will save a lot of time, money and stress/heartbreak.

Oh yeah definitely. But you and I know these problems will definitely happen when the time comes and this should be an easy opportunity for the club to get them out early to save themselves the hassle of the inevitable panic.

Or maybe the club could put out some pre sending out publicity, encouraging fans to make sure their details are up to date. 

7 hours ago, ralphindevon said:

Oh yeah definitely. But you and I know these problems will definitely happen when the time comes and this should be an easy opportunity for the club to get them out early to save themselves the hassle of the inevitable panic.

Or maybe the club could put out some pre sending out publicity, encouraging fans to make sure their details are up to date. 

I get your point, but do people really need to be reminded by the club. Surely when people log on to renew their tickets they only have  to ask themselves whether they have moved house, changed phone numbers or email addresses within the last season. If the answer is yes to any or all them simply update the account details ?