IGNORED

Huddersfield v Sheffield U

The Gasbuster

2 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Love him.....or Loath him?   What Warnock has achieved in his career, including tonight .........is Remarkable.   What with him and Roy at Palace, it is the oldie's renaissance?

Shows the importance of keeping things simple and not over complicating football. Warnock with old fashioned man management and organisation, making Huddersfield far more robust (and entertaining at times). Roy giving his flair players the freedom to be brave and play to their individual and team strengths rather than being stifled as they were under Vieira

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, maxjak said:

Love him.....or Loath him?   What Warnock has achieved in his career, including tonight .........is Remarkable.   What with him and Roy at Palace, it is the oldie's renaissance?

Just needs Big Sam to keep Leeds up!

I'm guessing I'm in a minority but I quite enjoy a trip to Reading, easy trip and if you get away from the masses which you usually can there are some decent pubs to be found. We always take a good following up there. 2000 to Reading or 500 to Huddersfield..I know which I would prefer.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, weepywall said:

I'm guessing I'm in a minority but I quite enjoy a trip to Reading, easy trip and if you get away from the masses which you usually can there are some decent pubs to be found. We always take a good following up there. 2000 to Reading or 500 to Huddersfield..I know which I would prefer.

Reading replaced by Plymouth. There's your big, local away day and we'll take more than 2000. 

6 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Plymouth! 

Watford, they could even be blander than Reading.

Only disappointment with Reading being relegated is it was our closest game, Cardiff aside.

They are though absolutely delusional about their place in the scheme of things, remember their gates dropping under 10000 fairly recently when results were poor.

No loss, third tier club in a dated stadium.

• Like 3

Just now, Northern Red said:

Fair play, the old boy has done it again.

Based on their display against us, where they were saved only by our wastefulness in front of goal, I thought they needed a miracle to survive.

That first half they looked like the worst side I have EVER seen in the Championship. We could easily have been 4 up by HT. Fair play to him turning that shower around to stay up.

• Like 1

Just now, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I thought the away allocation at Home Park was usually 1600?

Don't think we'll be confined to the away end, Pete. There'll be gurt Teds everywhere!

Perhaps, with a lot of big teams in the Championship, Plymouth might be tempted to increase the away allocation? No idea if that's physically possible at their place these days, though. 

• Like 1