IGNORED

Huddersfield v Sheffield U

The Gasbuster

2 hours ago, pillred said:

Now that is a b888ard of a place to get to from Bristol. 85 miles feels more like 185.

Go to Reading and head 40 miles south or 2 hours cross country.

As you say pillred, a b****ocks of a place to get to.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, LondonBristolian said:

Incredible job by Warnock. And I don’t think anyone would have predicted two or three weeks ago that the Championship relegation spots would be done and dusted with a game to go.

If not for Reading's 6 point deduction we'd be going into the final game with a 5 horse race for the final relegation spot. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 22A said:

What annoyed me last night is that BHA v Man U was broadcast on two of Sky's channels. One of them could have shown  that Yorks derby.

I eventually found it on the red button, although Channel 403 was some programme on the women's game.

14 minutes ago, 22A said:

What annoyed me last night is that BHA v Man U was broadcast on two of Sky's channels. One of them could have shown  that Yorks derby.

Wasn't there a women's game on?

21 hours ago, pillred said:

Now that is a b888ard of a place to get to from Bristol. 85 miles feels more like 185.

Yes, although I only live 30 mins away from Southampton and I work there so I’m looking forward to them being back in our Division! You’re right about the road though as I go the other way to Ashton Gate - train more pleasant (when they put more than 3 carriages on!)

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, eardun said:

Yes, although I only live 30 mins away from Southampton and I work there so I’m looking forward to them being back in our Division! You’re right about the road though as I go the other way to Ashton Gate - train more pleasant (when they put more than 3 carriages on!)

I had the misfortune to have to travel to Southampton every day for two weeks to fit a staircase and balustrade into a department store, I have to say if I never ever have to go there again it will be too soon (no offence) as it seems a nice place once you're there.

On 05/05/2023 at 09:04, ExiledAjax said:

If not for Reading's 6 point deduction we'd be going into the final game with a 5 horse race for the final relegation spot. 

Would have made a hell of a last day, and my money would have been on Cardiff dropping down ...... shame 

Huddersfield V Reading
Burnley V Cardiff
Wigan V Rotherham
QPR V next years Champions 

• Like 1