IGNORED

Retained Lists

I would assume we haven’t released ours yet due to the under21s involvement in the PDL2 semi-final today. There will no doubt be several players in the squad that will not be with us next season and although they will be aware, it’s common courtesy not to go public until our involvement is over.

As it stands we’re 0-3 down (not a fair reflection of the game) so don’t be surprised if the retained list will be out tomorrow/Wednesday 

4 minutes ago, RedRaw said:

I would assume we haven’t released ours yet due to the under21s involvement in the PDL2 semi-final today. There will no doubt be several players in the squad that will not be with us next season and although they will be aware, it’s common courtesy not to go public until our involvement is over.

As it stands we’re 0-3 down (not a fair reflection of the game) so don’t be surprised if the retained list will be out tomorrow/Wednesday 

4-0 boys against men 

On 09/05/2023 at 19:54, maxjak said:

Really, Really Hope...............that Tomas ends up staying...........for me, even with his injury problem this season, he remains one of the very best central defenders in the Championship, and i would not like him to end up playing elsewhere.

Kalas has years on his side yet if can sort out injury problems, if Kyle mcfazdean 36 is anything to go by of Coventry 

• Like 1

• Admin
1 hour ago, RedRaw said:

I would assume we haven’t released ours yet due to the under21s involvement in the PDL2 semi-final today.

I thought it strange Sheffield Wednesday announced theirs before their play off match at the weekend

Maybe the 4-0 hammering was more than a coincidence?

On 09/05/2023 at 14:59, Davefevs said:

I think Stockton could score at Champ level…he can score any type of goal, he’s just one of those players.  I’m surprised nobody took a punt last summer.

But I doubt anyone will this summer (again).

Amazed in a way that he's signed so early in the window for Burton!!!!

You would have imagined better offers perhaps from a top L1 team at least?