IGNORED

Playoffs

Super

6 hours ago, Super said:

Starting tonight with Posh v Sheff W.

Interesting that they are using VAR in all the playoff finals.

Would any of the twelve sides involved at this stage have ever played a season with it? I can`t think any would have so it will be interesting to see if any `adapt` their game if they get to the final.

2 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Would any of the twelve sides involved at this stage have ever played a season with it? I can`t think any would have so it will be interesting to see if any `adapt` their game if they get to the final.

I don't think it should be brought in now when it hasn't been used

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Edit: massive deflection 

Ward is probably really disappointed as he hits it, as he’s a wonderful striker of the ball.  His set piece delivery is wicked.  His all round game not quite good enough though.

I like the other scorer, Jack Taylor too.

Also like Harrison Burrows and Ronnie Edwards, but likely to have PL suitors in time.

4 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Okay 46 games get almost 100 points, only to concede 2 goals like that in the play off first leg. 

Football heritage. 

Amazed they have got that many points. They have looked a pretty average side every time I have seen them play this season.

13 minutes ago, Taylor10 said:

Amazed they have got that many points. They have looked a pretty average side every time I have seen them play this season.

Team of old plodders grinding out results

They would have to recruit very very well to avoid being my favourites for 24th

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

And to think they will likely sack the Wednesday manager if they fail in the play offs after accumulating 96 points in which any other season get’s automatic promotion 

Makes you think how bad that league is with the rovers sitting midway and forest green only getting about 30 points,both these 2 will be heading straight back down 

Is this a case of one team preparing for the play-offs, and the other deflated because they didn't gain an auto-spot? (As Clare-Harris misses a good chance for 4-0 ...)

Edited by Sleepy1968
Ha, I'm leaving it as Clare-Harris
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2